I love you, Magnus. My Magnus.

"I am an immortal now?"

Alec had questioned Aloysius.

"Yes, yes you are. Now, within half an hour Magnus will be here, I don't want you playing little games. Just give him a proper Goodbye and come to me, you know I'll be watching." Aloysius said. Though it was supposed to be in an uninterested way, Alec couldn't help but notice a slight care when he asked Alec to give his brother a proper Goodbye.

The next thirty minutes were the most agonizingly slow yet the most  cruelly fastest of Alec's lifetime. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't seem to prepare his heart to be able to bid goodbye to Magnus, the last time he did so, it had almost completely broken him to do so. 

He was hoping and praying to all the angels and Gods that whatever Ragnor had planned should've worked, or he was going to lose his husband forever this time. Alec trembled at the thought of being  immortal.

The sound of opening the door brought him back to the land of living. There he was his husband, his Magnus. Without as much as wasting another second, Alec and Magnus ran into each other's embrace. Only few days without each other but they seemed like holding their own small eternities. As he held Magnus in his arms, he understood how badly his heart and mind wanted to make sure that Ragnor had got the solution and that Ragnor and Magnus would defeat Aloysious. The kiss Magnus planted on lips made him aware, how deep the roots of their love go, it was the assurance Alec was looking for; no matter what life throws at them, they are going to get through it together. 

They kissed deeply, both of them seeking assurance that everything is fine; for one it was of the present and for other it was of the future. Alec did not know where or how to start. How could he ask for divorce? For the man he'd die without so much as a second thought.

"Oh Alec! my Alexander! I missed you so much! How have you been? I knew you'd get me out but how did you do it? The last magic on Finn was mine." Magnus said, happy yet curious as to what Alec might've done.

This is it. Alec thought.

"Magnus, you know that I love you right? That I'd do just about anything for you." asked Alec separating from him.

"Obviously Alec! I know that."

"You know that I'd give my life for you without as much as a second thought, right?"

"Of course I know that Alec. What's wrong?"

"Good. You know right that you are the light standing on the other-side of my tunnel full of darkness?"

"Alec now you are scaring me!"

"Magnus when I'll be gone, don't give up on world and sulk. Go out, do what you do the best, Spells. Turn to your friends for support when you think that the grief is too heavy to carry."

"Alec, tell me you didn't do what I think you did."

"I love you so much Magnus."

"No no no. Don't you dare!"

"The divorce papers are already signed. I need you to promise me that you will not try to find me."

"No Alec! We can find a way to get through this together. We'll think of someway. Our friends will help us."

"Magnus, there is nothing we can do about it."

"You are wrong Alec we all took on Lilith together and defeated her, we defeated my father. We overcame every bad thing in our life. There is nothing that we can't do together!"

"I tried Magnus! There is no way out of this!"

"Alec! Don't I mean anything to you? HOW CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME EVERYTIME. DON'T YOU TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT WE WILL GET THROUGH IT TOGETHER! I HAD TOLD YOU DAMMIT THAT DON'T DO ANYTHING JUST BY YOURSELF! CAN YOU FOR ONCE THINK ABOUT ME OR MY FEELINGS *choked sob* DO YOU STOP AND THINK ABOUT HOW YOUR DECISIONS HURT ME?"

Magnus was shaking severely while hitting Alec's chest weakly while trying to convey his thoughts and frustrations to Alec. He couldn't understand why the whole universe was so against his happiness, their happiness! Things were just getting back to normal, their life had just settled down. Then, Why this? Why now? Couldn't life give just a little time to bask in each others love before throwing this their way!

Magnus was so far gone in his grief that the lash of magic that left his body was unacknowledged. The tears and magic that left his body took all his energy and consciousness. Magnus collapsed on Alec. 

Alec carried Magnus to their bed to tuck him in. Alec called Ragnor saying he had to get here before Magnus wakes up because Alec will be gone and Magnus will need him. Alec knew the way he was leaving was wrong, but he couldn't make himself stay to say goodbye to his Magnus. He couldn't possibly prepare himself to see tears in his husband's beautiful cat eyes that were filled with love and hope and every time Alec looked into them, they just held adoration and Alec's whole universe.

Just then Ragnor appeared through a portal in his room.

"Ragnor, please take care of him for me. Please tell him that I love him." said Alec, with eyes full of tears. 

Ragnor could spend centuries denying that he'd ever shed a tear for Magnus' love interest, but he knew now, what Magnus had with Alec was so pure and so rare. He had to protect it at all costs. Thankfully he had deciphered the language now he just had to look into the demon realm to find anything related to it.

"I won't, you have to tell that to him yourself." replied Ragnor.

Alec turned around to face his sleeping husband and sat on the bed beside him. Alec kissed his forehead and whispered in hopes that somehow his husband would hear him:

"I love you Magnus. My Magnus."

And with that, he left for the Brocelind Forests.

----------------------------------------------------------

It is a bit short but, it was the requirement of the plot!

I've already told you this, that story is coming to an end and it will now consist of 2 or (if you guys want it) 3 chapters max.

Please tell me what do you think about the story!

I will take your leave!

See you in next update!

Love.