Uncanny Deaths

After months of services and trying to build the Shadow World from the remains of the war, Alec and Magnus decided to go back to New York as they missed everyone. After they arrived at their loft in Brooklyn, they decided that they'd go and meet their friends at the bar first and then visit their family for dinner.

Arriving at the bar they realized that there were much more people than there should've been, they saw Raphael coming towards them and greeted him.
“Hey guys! How is Alicante treating you? Or should I ask how are you treating Alicante? Mr. Inquisitor and Mr. High Warlock Of Alicante?” Raphael finished with his signature smirk.
“Well you know it better as you are the Vampire representative for New York.”Alec replied laughing.

Magnus was just watching both of them conversing with a smile, he very really happy that Alec was getting along with Raphael. He thought of how far they've come, if it wasn't for his biscuit, he might've not met the love of his life. The day of Alec's marriage is imprinted like yesterday in his mind, if it wasn't for Ragnor's words he would've probably left Alec alone. Now, when he looks back he can't even begin to imagine what would've happened if he wouldn't have shown up, Alec would've been married to Lydia. And he would've never gotten to see Alec's lovely smile again. Even the thought of losing Alec sent down unpleasant shivers through his spine.
“Earth to Magnus? MAGNUS?” Alec's voice and his hand on Magnus's shoulder broke Magnus's trail of thoughts. He blinked a few times to come back to the reality.
“Penny for your thoughts?” asked Alec seeing the smile on Magnus's face.
“I was just thinking.... About us. Thanking the stars and Ragnor's words for putting sense into me. It was because of his words I went to your wedding and the we had Ours!” Magnus said smiling at his blushing husband. He reached down for Alec's hand, intervening their hands and bringing up to kiss his knuckles.
Raphael was just about to say something when a few vampires suddenly dropped down on floor and started deccicating. It was as if they were being staked except for the fact that there was no stake or wound on their bodies.
Alec and Magnus ran to the vampires dropping down to check for anything that would give an explanation to what happened with them but there was nothing that could help them explain what had just happened in front of them.
Before Alec could ask Magnus if he found anything, Alec's phone rang. Answering the phone, he got one of the most confusing news he could think about.
Watching the expression on Alec's face Magnus knew that whatever it was, it can't be good.
“What's wrong?”asked Magnus.
“There are such vampire deaths in the whole world. We are called back right now.” Alec replied, Magnus just nodded and opened a portal for them.
They directly reached Alec's office and were greeted by Helen and Aline.
“There are reports from all over the world about vampires just dropping dead. No clues, no suspects nothing just dropping down dead like they've been staked.” reported Aline.
“Okay, wait till tomorrow to finalize the report and the number of dead vampires. I and Magnus will go and talk to The Michealsons, they might have an idea as to what can be a possible explanation for this.” Alec said, Aline and Helen just nodded and with that he left for the Michealsons' place with Magnus.