Chapter 1

Melody's POV (10 years old; in Australia)

 "Mel, your room is upstairs, first one on the left, the one with the balcony. You should go and start unpacking.", my mom yelled to me from outside. 

"Ok mom!" I ran upstairs, excited to see my new room. The first one on the left....found it! I walked inside and shut the door behind me. The room was suitable. Not too big, not too small. My bed and my nightstand were already in here, along with some other stuff. 

 I un-zipped my suitcase and started to unpack. I hung up all my clothes on the hangers in my closet. Now it was time to unpack all my other stuff like books and other poo like that. I opened my bag and took out some of my toys to store in my walk-in closet. I put of some frames on my wall. Then, I came across my teddy-bear. The one that Louis gave me last month. The one that matches his, the ones with the magnetic hands that always stuck together, the ones with the big red hearts on the bellies that said BESTIES. He didn't even say goodbye to me. I haven't seen him or talked to him for a week. I thought he was my best friend to catch me when I fall, but I guess I was wrong. 

 It was at that moment that I felt as if my heart was shattered into a million pieces. But what was worse, was that I didnt have my best friend to catch me when I fell this time. In anger, I threw the bear across the room. I backed away as far as I could until I hit the wall. I fell to my knees. I pulled my knees up to my chest and sobbed. I need to forget Louis. He knew I was moving and he didnt come to see me.

 He is no longer my best friend.

 (A/N) Hey guys! This is Gigi who wrote this chapter. Sophie is writing the next one. Nili doesnt even know that she is apart of this. Comment what you thought about this cause honestly, we think it sucks but whatevs. 

-Gigi