Banish and meet

Naruko pov

"Hokage-sama, you needed us?" Kakashi-senei ask to old man. "Yes, come in." Old man said as my team went in to Hokage office. "This is Sai, new member of team 7." Danzo-sama said with looking at me sadly. 'I have bad feeling something.....' I thought. "Excuse, but I already have three members of my team." Kakashi-sensei said. "That's because one of your team will be out." Old man said. "And who is going to leave from team 7?" Sakura ask. "Don't worry child. You'll not leave from the team 7." Old man calmed Sakura. 'Me or Sasuke, one of us means we will leave from team 7...' I thought. "It's Naruto." Old man said. "Huh? What ' It's Naruto'?" I ask. "You will leave from team 7. And not only that, you are banish from leaf." That made me to shock. "Y-you are kidding? And what do you think I'll do?!" I ask. "I've had enough that you went over the controll, jinchuriki. And this is great decision to keep safe." Old man said.

"Fine.... But you needed to be greatfull that I holding someone inside of me." I said and throwed headband and left the office. 'Can't they be a little bit thankfully that I'm keep safe from everyone someone inside me.....?' I thought as I felt wet on my face.

"A few days been. *Sigh* What can I do?" I said to myself as I making meal to me as I heard something from bushes. After an minute, an boy same age as me with red hair came from bushes. "Ah, sorry. I didn't thought someone was here." Red boy said. "Are you hungry?" I ask. "No thank you." Boy said, but his stomach became his traitor. "You can sit here. The meal isn't done, but it will be fun if I can talk to someone." I said. "Thank you." Boy said as he sat down. "I'm Gaara by the way." Gaara said. "I'm Naruko Uzumaki." I said. "Hm? You don't look good, maybe you take an nap before the meal is done." I said. "I can't sleep. Because of someone inside of me, if I'll sleep that creature will take over my body." Gaara explained. "Oh..." I only could say. Then smoke on my shoulder came. "Let me talk with tankui. I'll help you'll sleep." Kurama said. "Wait, you are jinchuriki?" Gaara ask and I just nodded. "I thought I was only one who is jinchuriki." Gaara said. "Same with me." I said.

"Done, you can sleep now Gaara." Kurama said as smoke came. "Be happy now." One tailed beast said. "Thank you." Gaara said as he patted one tailed beast head befoe he fall asleep.

"Here." I said. "Thank you, Naruko." Gaara said as he took soup. "Say Naruko, were you too banish from yor vilage?" Gaara ask I just nodded. "I don't know about my parents, so can say I'm orphan." I said."Is that so? I were neglected by my family, my sblings didn't do anything. And my father, fourth Kazekage, just banished me." Gaara said. "Son of Kazekage you are? Well, people need to be greatfull that we keep the biju from them." I said. "Can agree, bu-" As Gaara were talking, the bushes again moved. And from bushes came an tall woman with an man. "Oh, sorry kids. I didn't knew you were here." Woman said. "It's alright." I said. "If you excuse us, we'll go." Man said as they turned around. "Jinchuriki of two tails and eight tails." Kurama said and two unknown people stooped. "You can come here and sit down." I said.

"You two are too banished from your own village?" Gaara ask. "Yea, Raikage thought i will be better without jinchuriki." Yugito said as she eating soup. "Raikage? You are from village hidden clouds?" I ask. "Yea, Raikage forced us to give him our headband." Killer B said. "Same with me." Gaara said. "Well, I wanted to throw at Hokage face. But went to fail...." I cried. "Did you really wnted it?" Yugito ask with shock. "I was just angry, that's why I did it." I said. "I would do that too. But continue don't want to hurt people." Killer B said. "Same, I want people to accept me as I am." Gaara said. "What the reason?" I asked. "I just heard that in Kage summit, someone said to make jinchuriki leave the village. So maybe that's the reason." Kille B said. "Someone want us to leave the village?" Yugito ask. "Look's like, because it happen just now." Gaara said. "Can agree." Killer B said. Maybe we'll see other jinchuriki?" I said. "Look's like it." Killer B said as an girl around me and Gaara came from bushes. "Sorry, I didn't meant to scare you." Girl said. "No no, it's alright. You come sit here." Yugito said. "You are jinchuriki. I'm so happy." Girl said. "I'm Naruko, jinchuriki of Kurama." I said. "Gaara. Jinchuriki of Shukaku." "Killer B. Jinchuriki of Gyuki." "Yugito Nii. Jinchuriki of Matatabi." "I'm Fuu. And I'm jinchuriki of Chomei." Fuu said as she sat down beside me and Killer B. "Where you cme from?" Yugito ask. "I'm from Takigakure." Fuu said. "And I were kicked out from my village because I'm jinchuriki." Fuu said. "Even there. I thought only in five hidden vilage." Voice behind Yugito and Killer B came. "Sorry, just overheard the conversation." Man with somthing on hi face. "We are too jinchuriki. I'm Kokuo jinchiriki. Han is my name." Han said. "And I'm Roshi. Son Goku jinchurik." Roshi said. "Come sit here." I said. "Thank you." Roshi said as they went to get their place. "Roshi. What did you mean with 'only five hidden village'?" Gaara ask. "Because of Kage. I and Roshi are from village hidden rocks. We don't know who wanted us to get banish." Han explained. "And that went over all five hidden village. But to our surprise it went to Takigakure. Fuu, there isn't Kage right?" Roshi ask. "Yes thats right! But there is still leader." Fuu explained. "We can continue talking about this topic tomorrow. Right now it's late, we need to sleep." Gaara. "Can agree with Gaara." Yugito said as she found her place to take an nap. "Maybe we need to find an place if it will be rain." A voice behind me. "I'm Utakata. Jinchurki of Saiken." Utakata said. "And I'm jinchurki of Isubo. I'm Yagura Karatachi." Yagura said. "You can come here. We maybe will search with a place." Han said. "Thank you." Utakata said as he and they came to place where they can sleep.