20. Everything I Wanted

Josephine's POV
*6 years later*

I wake up to the sound of rustling coming from down stairs. My eyes open slightly and the sun is shining directly in my face. The smell of coffee invades my senses, giving me the reason to push to duvet off of me and to crawl out of bed. I drag myself down the stairs, wiping the sleep from my eyes and running my hands through my bed hair.

"Mummy!" My little angel says and a smile immediately breaks out onto my face. She runs to me and jumps up into my arms giving me a tight hug. "Good morning sweety." I say and kiss her forehead making her giggle.

"Where is daddy and bubba?" I ask her and she points to the kitchen. I slide her body over to my hip and make my way to the kitchen.

I see Hero standing by the stove, making breakfast and taking a sip of his coffee cup. "Hey baby." I say and he turns around with a smile on his face. "Good morning." He says as I walk over to him. I lean into him, planting a small kiss on his lips.

"Eeeewww!!" Scott screaches from the breakfast table. I look over at him and laugh as he makes a face of disgust. "No more kissing." He says and I walk over to the table, sitting Addy down in the chair next to Scott.

"You've seen mommy and daddy kiss before." Addy tells him and he shakes his head. "Yeah and it's gross." He tells her and I shake my head, laughing at them.

I walk back over to Hero who is still sipping on his coffee and watching bacon fry on the stove. I wrap my arms around his waist and he looks over his shoulder at me with a smile on his face.

"How long have y'all been up?" I whisper to him as I look over at the kids. "About an hour. They came and woke me up. I told them that we had to be quiet since you were still alseep, I didn't want them to wake you." He says as we listen to the kids bicker about which disney movie is the best.

"You could've woken me up, we could've went and done something together." I tell him and he chuckles. "You were sleeping so peacfully. You haven't been doing that lately so I wanted you to sleep a little longer." He says and turns around to face me. I smile up at him and am about to kiss him when Scott interupts us.

"Is breakfast ready yet mummy?" He asks and we both look over at him. I look up at Hero with an expression that says, 'Well, your son is hungry, hurry up'. He takes that as his hint and turns back around to finish cooking the food.

I walk over to Addy and Scott then sitting down beside them. "Mummy, when are we going to go see Aunt Katherine and Uncle Dylan?" Addy asks and I chuckle. "I can take you too them tonight if you want to see them that bad." I tell her with a chuckle. She squeals in excitment and I can't help the laugh coming out.

Remember the guy that Katherine and I were talking about at the wedding? It was Dylan Minnette, her co-star from 13 Reasons Why. She fell in love with him during filming and she never told him how she felt. Then she ran into him while we were away on our honeymoon, and when I came back, they were dating. Now their married and have a little one of their own on the way.

"What are we conversating about?" Hero asks as he walks up with two small plates with food. He sets it down infront of the kids and kissed them both on top of the head. "We were just talking about them going to see Aunt Katherine." I tell him and he nods his head.

He brings back over two cups of chocolate milk for the kids. He walks back over, grabbing our plates and pouring two cups of orange juice for us. He brings all of it over and sits down to join the conversation.

"So, when are we going to see Aunt Katherine?" He asks and takes a big bite of his pancake making the kids laugh. "We were thinking about tonight." I say and give him a look that says it all. He stops chewing, taking in my look and then readily agrees.