6. The Talk

Josephine's POV

Hero pulls me into a room and he lets me go as soon as he closes the door. I huff and walk over to the window, crossing my arms over my chest. "You shouldn't have pulled me away Hero." I say and he sighs.

"If I didn't, you wouldn't have stopped." He says and I'm quick with my respnse. "You're damn right I wouldn't have stopped. She thinks that she's better than me. She is a hoe, who stole someone else's man. Yes, I still loved you when I was with him, but I was faithful. I was with him, even when I wanted you." I say fastly and take deep breaths to calm down.

"I know baby, but you have to calm down okay?" He says and walks over to me. He wraps his arms around me, hugging me, and I hug him back.

"I love you." He says and I sigh into his embrace. "And I love you Hero." I say and he pulls away. I look up at him, and he has humor in his eyes. I cock my head to the side a little and chuckle. "What is humoring you so much?" I ask and he starts laughing. In between laughs he says,

"You, you called he a hoe ass bitch." He laughs and I look down, laughing with him. Once he stops laughing, he looks at me and takes a deep breath. "Are you ready to go home now?" He asks me and I nod my head yes. He grabs my hand and pulls me toward the door. He opens it and we walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Yo! FT and McGregor! You leaving so soon?" He asks and I look up at Hero, clearly confused. "McGregor is a UFC fighter babe." He tells me, answering my thoughts. I nod my head and look over at Felix.

"Yes we're leaving Felix. McGregor here is tempted to kill someone so we're gonna go." Hero chuckles out and I roll my eyes at him. Felix laughs a little and we say goodbye, walking to Hero's car. Before we can make it, we are stopped my someone calling my name.

"Jo. Wait." He yells and I huff, not stopping at the sound of his voice. "Jo! Wait, please." He says and I turn around really fast and walk toward him in fury.

"WHAT!" I yell and he opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. "You wanted to talk so talk!" I yell and he looks down. He looks back up at me and sighs.

"I wanted to tell you that what she said isn't true. I never thought that she was better than yo-" He says but I cut him off before he can finish.

"Then why did you do it? Why did you cheat on me then?" I ask him and he looks down again. "I-I don't know. It just happened and I couldn't bring myself to tell you the truth. I know that you blame me for your unhappiness." He says and I scoff.

"No one said that I was unhappy. And I don't blame you. What you did is what got me here, standing next to him. The one I loved all along." I say, pointing to Hero behind me. "I did love you. You were my love at first sight, but he," I say pointing to Hero again. "He is my true love. So I don't blame you, so don't blame yourself either, because I'm happy." I say and turn around, walking to Hero's car.

I turn back at him and see him and Sam staring at me in complete shock. I roll my eyes at them and motion for him to hurry up so that we can go back to his house. I get in the car and wait for Hero. He comes a few seconds later and sits in the seat next to me, putting the key into the ignition, and turning it on.

He puts the car in drive, and goes down the road. He is staring straight ahead and hasn't said a word since I told Sam that Hero is my true love. I wasn't lieing, not one bit. Hero is my true love, he will always be my true love. I couldn't imagine where I would be without him. My career started with him, my first time loving somone through anything and everything. He is my Hardin.

Now that I think about it like this. Sam was my Trevor, and Nicole was his Molly. We are each other's Hardin and Tessa. We are truly inevitable, not even time and pain could tear us apart. I love his so much and I don't ever want to lose him. I look down at my hand that is on my lap, I stare at the ring on my finger and I think about what he told me.

"It's a promise ring. It's my promise to you that I won't ever hurt you again. My promise that I will love you faithfully and with all of my being." He said to me. He promised me that he wouldn't hurt me again, that he would be faithfull. He knows that it would crush me if he ever cheated on me, so he promised me he would love me with everything he has. And so will I, I will love him until the day that I die.

****

Hero's POV

Ever since we left, I've been thinking about what Sam told me after Jo got in the car.

"She's right you know. Our love was at first sight... but the love you two have, I've never seen anything like it. I wish that I could find a love like yours, but there isn't a love like yours. Keep her, and don't hurt her because she is amazing." He said and there was only one thing that I could reply with.

"I know that she is." I said and he nodded his head a little, walking away. I haven't even looked her way so I know that she thinks something is wrong. But she couldn't be so much more wrong, hearing her and even Sam say that our love is true, was the most amazing thing that I could ever hear. I love her so much and I feel amazing that I am loved by her.

I pull into my drive way, putting the car in park and looking down at the steering wheel. I take a deep breath and sigh. "Why aren't you looking at me?" She asks and I look over at her. She is looking down at the ring on her hand, and I feel relieved that she is wearing it.

"Because of what Sam said." I say and she looks up at me with worry in her eyes. "He said that he agrees with you. That our love is something special, and like nothing he's ever seen before." I say and she calms down. She looks back down at her ring so I grab her hand that has the ring on it.

"I love you. I don't ever want to lose you." I say and look at her hand. She leans over to me and lifts up my chin. She kisses me slowly, and she pulls back. "You won't ever lose me. I love you too much to leave you." She says and I smile. I kiss her hand where the ring is and get out of the car. I walk over to her door, opening it and helping her out.

We walk inside and go to my bedroom, she takes off her dress and walks over to me. She kisses me and I wrap my arms around her, falling down on the bed, pulling her with me.