Part 1 - dinner date

4:59PM
With the Becks
"Noah, Tatum, Haley!" Amy shouted across the Becks house. "What Mom?!" Haley replied back "yes mother" Tatum humourously replied afterwards "Listen you 3 were going to the d'amelios house for dinner at 6:00 so get ready... oh and try to act normal". "Why are you making such a big stress out if it mom we always go to the d'amelios house."Amy thinks for a moment or two "I know that Noah but i just wanted to let you know, give you some warning" Amy replies in a whisper "and I thought you might want to look nice for dix" she winks and walks away proudly, knowing that she would have left her son speechless.
5:23PM
With the d'amelios
"Girls get ready quickly the becks will be here in about 30 minutes" she lowers her voice so only Dixie can hear her "and I think you would want to look nice for noah" she winks and goes back to watching TV" "MOM".dixie shouts at her mom in utter shock and disbelief. "What I did nothing" she smirks and lightly giggles and turns her head to Charli. "Char, Tate and Hale are coming you getting ready?" "Nah its fine im comfy like this" "alright that's fine just make sure your room's tidy we don't want someone going to hospital because they've tripped over your stuffed animals... Do we?!" "Alright mom" Charli says as she silently walks upstairs on her phone slowly scrolling through tick-tock with a sweet smile growing on her face.
5:46PM
With the becks (BTW the becks and the d'amelios live about 5 minutes away)
"COME ON GUYS HURRY UP NOAH'S THE ONLY ONE READY" Tim yells.up stairs to Haley and Tatum as Amy waited in the car "THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE HE WANTS TO SEE DIXIE AND SHOW OFF!" Tatum yelled back down the stairs "SHUT UP!" Noah yelled back with anger and embarrassment spreading across his face
5:57PM
At the d'amelios house
*ding dong ding dong*  The doorbell rings and Heidi rushes straight to the door "Amy!" Heidi squeals as she hugs Amy tightly. "Hi heidi" She replies a she hugs back. "Hi smiley!" Noah says to dixie with an enormous grin on his face "Hi No" she says back whilst giggling "you look gorgeous... as always"  "thanks" she says back blushing heavily.
What they look like:

After dinner (not much happened they just talked)" T, H come to my room"

" T, H come to my room"."coming char" Haley, Tatum and charli charge up to charli's room.
With Dixie, noah, mr and mrs beck and mr and mrs d'amelio.
"Lets watch a movie!" Marc and dixie say enthusiastically at the exact same time. Thet look at each other laughing "JINX!" They both scream at the same time. Everyone bursts into fits off laughter."dix won!" Heidi, Amy and Noah say agreeing with each other. "You get to choose then dix, you won" Noah sets up Cat in the hat "NOAH you don't get to pick dix does!" "I know that mom just listen" "CAT IN THE HAT!" Dixie screams smiling and giggling "told you" Noah repeats to Amy
45 minutes into the film
Dixie is asleep with her head on Noah's chest and the rest of her body on his legs and noah is asleep also.
"Awww they are so god damn cute" Heidi says. Amy lays a blanket over the 2 of them and walked out of the room turning the lights off on the way. "Goodnight love birds" Amy sweetly says. "Sleep tight, and don't let the bugs bite" she silently blows a warm kiss into the air and goes to bed.
WORD COUNT ~ 616 words