7 - Hide your alcohol 'cause Secretary Andrew is back, baby

"SECRETARY ANDREW!"

"SECRETARY ANDREW!"

Sir Allen's voice booming voice rang out through the entire office floor. The whole team shriveled upon hearing his voice, especially after a long time of terror-free office. Andrew had been waiting in front of the printer that took him almost an hour to fix. Andrew addressed the bullpen of the team of seven. "Don't be afraid. The printer smells fear."

He stared as the last pages came out. He swiped it from the tray, stacked his documents, and headed to Sir Allen's office in significant strides. Sonna held out a stapler from her cubicle, which Andrew used, then tossed back. She fumbled wildly as she stretched to catch it back.

The door to Sir Allen's office burst open, and an unknown man in tears sped away from their office. There goes another one.

Andrew knocked twice on Sir Allen's office door and came in. The office was dominantly varnished dark wood. Bookshelves lined the walls, awards on display on a high glass rack in the corner, and the opposite wall was a view of the beautiful cityscape of the business hub. There was a small seating area where Sir Allen accommodated guests and held short meetings and a modest bar used by Andrew to prepare food and beverages. The owner of the office was in his seat with his head bent-down, glaring at a sea of contracts and note-worthy news. One even involved his brother, but Andrew was sure it went ignored.

Sir Allen was such a waste of oxygen in this world. Bend over and die, idiot boss.

Andrew sighed. He had told him to wear more colors in the office. Andrew marched to Sir Allen's desk and handed him the Torch Loan Business Analysis report.

"Why are you wearing so much black again?" Andrew asked as he squatted down to get a glimpse of the color of Sir Allen's slacks.

"Their dark navy," replied Sir Allen. He scanned the report as he flipped through the pages quickly.

Andrew fired off a quick summary of the report as usual. "Torch Loans is simply a loan shark with a mobile lending platform. Ian Algencia is registered as its owner, but there is no available information for this person. It's a front for some rich company that wants another income stream. Focusing on quick loans targeted for the lower brackets. I wouldn't say they're specifically targeting Lopez Co. employees...But they seem to attract a lot of employees unto their platform."

Sir Allen clicked his tongue. He eyed the lengthy list of employees who had borrowed from Torch Lending and had declared their employment under Lopez Co.

Based on Andrew's experience, the company could raise the minimum salary of rank & file employees or offer a low-interest salary loan to avoid so we can solve the root cause of this problem. But those at the top never bothered with those at the bottom.

Sir Allen exhaled through his nose. He nodded at Andrew. "Good work, Secretary Andrew."

Andrew was bewildered. He glanced over his shoulder and confirmed there was no other secretary Andrew in the room. "Did you just praise my work? Inside the office? Are you alright?"