Richard: Fourth step

While John is peacefully scattered around the room as ashes, the sword thrower is behind the sword wall, panting heavily.

The room is in a mess, with cracked walls, chunks of the floor missing, countless sword marks painted on every surface, and furnitures turned into dust.

In the middle of it, is a smooth spherical crater, about the size and mass of a grown elephant.

In that crater is a dark red greatsword glowing with purple lines on the blade, tracing to the handle-lying down silently.

The sword thrower saw the countless cracks behind the facade of the greatsword's intimidating presence, and sighed in resignation.

Although I did save my ultimate skill for the next round, my sword has received such damage. The sword thrower looked at the greatsword in regret.

The sword thrower didn't expect that an assassin character could fight him one on one for that long.

Although I can definitely kill him, it's going to take more than five minutes. The only thing I could do that time is open myself for a counterattack.

In the end, the sword thrower was forced to end the fight early, with the cost of his greatsword being almost broken.

I can repair it in one of the shops next round.

The sword thrower thought silently, walking towards the crater and storing the greatsword back into his inventory.

He waited for thirty seconds in silence.

[Battle notification: Enemy death confirmed]

[Health potion debuff returned to passive state]

[Health potion: health percentage regained back to normal]

The sword thrower took out bottles of health potions in his inventory, drinking it all in a flash.

The sword thrower's broken bloodied body rapidly returned to normal in the naked eye, and his stamina recovering faster multiple times over.

After another thirty seconds, the sword thrower slumped on the wall weakly.

Repeated pings of various notification logs echoed in his ears.

Subconsciously grunting in pain, the sword thrower raised his arms and dropped it down weakly.

The notification logs appeared in his eyes, invading his whole vision-

...

[Passive skill: emergency barrier, is activating!]

[Emergency barrier: Automatic and helpful. Always have this in your wrist! Note: one time only!]

[Can defend from lethal damage in one second]

[Hitpoints: 2000]

[Cooldown: 24 hours]

...

[200 damage received]

[173 damage received]

...

[Active skill: Sword wall, is activating!]

[Sword wall: Swords made out of walls? No! It's a wall made out of swords!]

[Nullify physical damage in one direction for three seconds (can be canceled)]

[Reflection skill: locked (Exclusive to sword defenders)]

[Uses left: 2/3]

[Cooldown: null]

[Damage nullified]