Sixth step: a talk with miss Sofia

I yawned and stretched my arms.

It's been minutes, and the male receptionist miss Sofia called replaced her already.

We decided to chat for a bit, before going.

Right now, we're outside the building and on the way to the nearest hospital.

By the way, I made her push my wheelchair, since I'm a cripple.

Miss Sofia sighed and knocked on my head.

"Why do I have to push your wheelchair? You can just use your own hands." (Sofia)

I rubbed my head and smirked at her.

"I'm a cripple. My hands are very frail, and I can only use one because you twisted my right one earlier."

Miss Sofia flinched from my last sentence, and went silent.

At least she has guilt for what she did to me.

I scoffed inwardly.

I wouldn't help her if I had known this is the result. My impulsive temper doesn't mix well with my nature.

The arm has mostly returned to its place, but there's still that phantom pain irritating me everytime.

I rubbed it softly.

"There's still five minutes of walk before we reach the hospital." (Sofia)

The voice of miss Sofia softly echoed behind me.

I didn't turn around, but I nodded silently.

"Continue pushing my wheelchair, and I will think if I should forgive you or not." (John)

I decided to tease her a bit, but it seems like miss Sofia reconsidered it seriously.

She went silent for a moment.

I looked up at her, and saw her eyes looking back at me.

I was startled for a bit.

Miss Sofia forcefully pushed my head back down.

"You're right, I know it's my fault, but aren't you curious about my condition?"

She bent down and whispered in my ears.

A slight tingle different from being irritated rushed from my spine to my brain.

A hint of red appeared on my cheeks, but my face didn't change expression.

She looked at me amused, increasing my irritation by a bit.

"I am curious about your condition, but I don't care, or do want to poke my nose into your privacy."

I answered her truthfully.

I don't really care if she dies in a street few blocks away, but don't let me see it personally, or I'm going to do things I don't want to do.

Miss Sofia looked surprised for a moment, before a small smile appeared on her face.

"What if I give you permission?"

I contemplated her question, but I didn't understand.

"About what?"

Miss Sofia's smile didn't disappear.

"Poking your nose into my privacy."

My poker face crumbled a bit.

I stared at her for a long time, before opening my mouth.

"Are you horny?"

My voice echoed through the silent street.

I know that most animals here are digital, but I seem to hear a crows caw somewhere here.