chapter12 - wing and biscuit

Killua and I finally arrived at school after getting ready. Honestly it feels good to be back even though we might not be able to have as much fun. I got lost in thought when suddenly I bumped into someone. oh Im so sor- I started before getting interrupted by the other boy hey watch it arsehole! he said loudly. no you watch your fucking mouth tonpa! Do not talk to him like that! killua started. well well well, just my luck to bump into you killua! Stay out of this and I wont tell your little boyfriend here your precious little secret. killua shut up instantly. hey tonpa was it? Leave killua out of this! I apologised for walking into you why cant you just leave it? I asked getting annoyed with his attitude. alright newbie, I also apologise, I was rude. Here, for you I hope you can forgive me. he said as he handed me a can of orange juice. It looked as though killua wanted to tell me something but tonpa gave him the meanest look. thank you, that was very nice of you I said. I decided to drink it so as to not seem ungrateful. I took a sip from the can and immediately spat it out. It had such a weird taste! thanks for the juice but I think its out of date, it tastes like death. I said and tonpa looked angry for a split second. oh Im so sorry! I didnt realise. he said smiling. After that little incident we got to class.

My first class was English, a class killua doesnt have with me so what is he doing here! kill, what are you doing here? going to class, duuh he replied. to english? yeah, I switched classes so I could be with you he replied casually. why didnt you tell me? I asked him it was supposed to be a surprise. hes so cute!

When kurapika and leorio arrived we went to sit down. I was surprised to see a young woman enter the classroom rather than netero. She was wearing a lovely brown ensemble which looked quite professional and she had beautiful long golden pigtails. She walked to the front desk and wrote on the black board. Biscuit Krueger hello class, my name is biscuit krueger but you can call me bisky. I will be your new English litt teacher for the rest of the year. As some of you might know, mr.Netero got into a terrible car accident and wont be teaching here for at least a year, if not more. I hope we will be able to get along and of course get to work! she said. After a few moments, we heard a shy knock at the door. Bisky got up to answer the door. may I have everyone's attention! she said walking back towards her desk followed by a young man. this is wing, he will be staying with us for the year and sometimes teaching. He is a teacher in training so he isnt used to being with this many students. I expect all of you to show him respect and be polite, he remains your superior after all. he sat down next to Bisky and everyone went back to work.

A few hours passed and it was time for history! Killua sat next to me as per usual. so gon, what do you think of chicken wing and the old hag? he said I think wing seems pretty chill and bisky is nice. And why are you calling her an old hag? She looks super young. she is old I just know it! he said determined. Hisoka came in looking tiered. hello class, how did your school break go? he asked seeming uninterested. Some students answered and others just sat there. Someone asked how mr.Morows holidays were and he seemed to light up at that. oh, thank you for asking, my break was pretty good actually he replied with a slight smile. now, has everyone prepared their project? he asked. Project! What project! I looked other at killua and he looked as confused as me. The worst thing was that everyone else seemed to be unbothered. I slowly raised my hand. yes gon? he asked. um well you see. I didnt know about- so you havent done your work? well you see, no I havent I said embarrassed. alright, who else hasnt done it? he asked. Killua and another student raised their hands. well I guess you can have one day extra but if it isnt done tomorrow, detention. he said. I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding and the class went on. Eventually, hisokas class was over. I waited for everyone to leave before I went to speak with hisoka. uhm sir? I said getting his attention. yes? well I dont know what the project is. I said. oh I see. Well youre going to have a lot of trouble starting and even finishing it in one day. You had to write an essay about a historical event that happened in France of your choice. oh okay. Can you just give me a zero and no detention? absolutely not! The sanction remains the same for all students, it isnt me who was having sex with killua rather than doing my homework. he said blatantly. I know I guess Ill just have detention tomorrow. and a zero may I add, why dont you at least try, even if what you write is shit, youll probably get more than zero and no detention. I'm just not motivated I said is there anything bothering you at all? he asked looking concerned. well yeah but it isnt important and I should get to my next class. I'll write a note for your teacher. The welfare of my students is my first priority. If you need to talk about something, feel free to talk to me, or even the guidance counsellor, between you and me I dont think shes very good at her job he chuckled. I giggled at bit too. I told him about what happened earlier with tonpa. To be honest Im worried about killua and whatever his secret that he doesnt want me to know about is. It could be something serious. After my little chat with hisoka I went to my next class, biology.

I gave hisokas note to illumi, apologising for my tardiness and I sat down next to killua. We sat in silence during the whole class and I felt really awkward! I hope kill isnt mad at me.

Killuas pov-

Gon has been really awkward since history class. He wont even look at me! psst gon? I said getting his attention. He looked at me expectantly are you okay? I asked worried. He said he was and we talked for a little bit. hey gon? I have a surprise for you after class I said winking. he got all flustered and it was adorable. I slowly put my hand on gons thigh stroking it gently. He looked at me blushing and quickly went back to his work. I inched a little closer to him so I could get better access to his growing erection. The best part about it was that illumi was right there and could notice at any moment. I wouldnt hear the end of it if I got caught! But Im super discreet. I squeezed gons thigh a little and I could hear his breathing hitch as I got closer to his member. Unfortunately before I could do anything else, the bell rang. Gon quickly got up and dragged me to the bathroom. We went into a stall and he quickly locked the door. got on your knees he ordered and I quickly complied. why would you do that! In class of all places! he whisper yelled. I didnt answer, to be honest I dont even know the answer. I unbuckled his trousers and he seemed unbothered by the lack of reply.

As soon as I lowered his boxers, his cock sprung out, staring right at me. its not going to suck itself he said. if you dont watch your tone Ill let you deal with it yourself I said. Of course that was a lie but I kind of like teasing him. are you sure about that because you seem pretty eager to wrap your pretty little mouth around me he said testing me. I licked the tip of his raging boner, teasing him. killua please please what? please suck me off, I cant take it anymore he said pleedingly. I decided to stop making him wait and I shoved the whole thing in my mouth. I almost gagged as I felt him hit the back of my throat. He grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth as he tried to be quiet. I could see his hooded eyes staring at me, small tears of pleasure threatening to leave the corners of his eyes. oh yeah~ just like that he moaned. I could feel his member pulsing in my mouth. Soon enough he came in my mouth. I spit it out into the toilet. Gon pulled his trousers up and we went home early, only missing P.E.

that was amazing killua he praised. yeah it was. Its your turn when we get back home, Im still hard. he smirked at me. I've got a better idea he said with a smug look on his face. oh? I like the sound of that I said.