chapter 9 - an awkward night

smut warning! you can skip to the next chapter if you don't like it!

 I woke up about two hours after falling asleep to a sound of light moaning. I opened my eyes to see gon blushing, lips parted and beads of sweat on his forehead. I was about to wake him thinking he was having a nightmare but I felt his member press against my leg and realised he was having an erotic dream. I didn't want to move and potentially wake him but I feel like I'm invading his personal space. I tried going back to sleep but the lewd sounds gon was making caused me to have a boner. "for fucks sake" I whispered under my breath. Why does this have to happen. I decided to try and ignore gon and my erection but it was really hard (in both ways)! Eventually I managed to think about something else but with my terrible luck gon moved up closer to me, his leg was right next to my growing member and I could feel his warm breath against my ear. He moaned my name again and I felt my face heat up. I decided to jerk off, I'll probably regret it later but right now I need to feel some kind of friction.

I slowly reached my hand down under the covers trying not to move too much. I grabbed onto my cock and started pumping up and down, I'll try not to cum so I don't ruin his sheets. I could feel gon rubbing up against me and breathing heavily. His moaning didn't help my case at all. I really need to cum so I decided to get out of bed and finish in the bathroom. Thankfully I managed to get up without waking gon. I thought of how good gon looked as he moaned my name and I imagined him riding my cock as I finished. I quickly cleaned up and went back to my room so I could sleep without gon moaning in my ear, not that I don't like it but I do need my beauty sleep.

I got up at about 10 am and went into the kitchen where gon was waiting for me. "why did you go to sleep in your bed killua?" he asked, he didn't seemed annoyed, just confused. "well you see uhm" I tried to think quickly "uhm I was too hot!" I said not very convincingly. "why are you lying?" "it's i- it's embarrassing.." I admited. "well you can tell me, I won't judge!" "no I mean it's also embarrassing for you." I said truthfully. "well I don't mind, we are together we should be able to talk about embarrassing things!" he said matter of factly. "you're right. Well uhm you were having an uhm erotic dream about me I thnink since you were moaning my name and uhm well you were rubbing up against me and well I got hard and uhm well I jerked off but then I felt bad about and I went to my bed." I blurted out. "oh, heh I guess that is embarrassing... I'm glad you told me though and uhm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." "don't worry about it!"

I'm glad we could have that little chat, It wasn't that bad actually and I know that gon out of all people would understand. It's still awkward though.

I went to join gon on the sofa, this time I was cuddling up to gon, he leaned down and kissed my forehead, he's so adorable. I decided to straddle him which caught him by surprise but he quickly got over it and started kissing me. It was a heated kiss and I really liked it. He grabbed my ass and started squeezing, I let out a surprised moan and he took the opportunity to shove his tongue down my throat. He flipped me over so that I was on my back and he started kissing me roughly again. He held on to my waist and started kissing down my neck. A few moments later, he found my sweat spot and started kissing it gently, I let out a few moans. I took off my shirt and so did gon, he wasted no time to start kissing down my cheast. I started sucking my nipple which felt surprisingly good. "I take back what I said at the pool, you are a pretty good top right now" I said smirking. "shut up and kiss me" he said smiling as he kissed my lips again.

By this time I already had a prominent bulge trying to escape the tight confines of my trousers. Gon reached down to my trousers "is it okay if " I cut him off as I nodded furiously. Right now I needed gon. He unzipped my trousers and swiftly pulled them down bringing my boxers down in the process. He stared hungrily at my erection and wrapped his hand around the base, gently pumping up and down. He liked the tip and looked up at me through his eyelashes and I must say he looked really fucking hot. He wrapped his lips around my member and started sucking. I moaned loudly at that and he took it as encouragement to deep throat me which I am certainly not complaining about. "i- I'm gonna cum" I choked out as I came in his mouth. He kept going as I released in his mouth. He stopped sucking and he swallowed my load. "you didn't have to swallow you know" "I know, but I wanted too" he said. "do you want to go all the way today or are you not ready?" he asked sweetly. "i- I don't think I'm ready yet" I admitted. "that's okay" he smiled at me. "can I suck you off too?" "well I can't say no to such an offer" he smirked.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips before unbuttoning his trousers and pulling them down. His cock sprung out of his boxers and it slapped me in the face. I let out a small chuckle and gon started laughing. "did that hurt kill?" he said in between his laughs. "no but it sure did make a hell of a slapping sound" I laughed. We eventually calmed down and I started licking up his shaft. He let out a low grunt and I put it all in my mouth. He gently put his hand on my head and pushed down a little. I took it as a signal to go deeper and faster. "mmhmm just like that killua" he moaned encouragingly. I'm surprised I haven't gagged! I felt gon's member twitch in my mouth as he came. I could feel his cum dripping down onto my chin and gon wiped it away. "that was really good killua!" "yeah it was. Let's get cleaned up." I said and we both got in the shower. We ended up making out in the shower.