chapter 7- a gloomy day

killua's pov-

 I woke up on Monday morning at about 4 and I heard sobbing coming from gon's room. I went to see if he was okay. When I opened his door, he looked up at me tears in his eyes, he quickly tried to wipe them away to no avail. I sat down next to him and pulled him into a hug. "what's wrong?" I asked softly. He tried talking but he only ended up letting out loud sobs. "shh it's okay, take as much time as you need" I said slowly rubbing circles in his back. Eventually he managed to get a few words out. "i-i had a bad dream." he said still sobbing loudly. "do you want to tell me what happened in it?" "there w-was a witch a-and she put a c-curse on me but I didn't w-want to believe her b-but then my a-aunt mito died in a car a-accident and then kurapika h-had a heart attack and l-leorio went missing a-and" he broke out into a loud sob. "and then y-you committed suicide r-right in front of me and i-it was horrible!" he cried out. I hate seeing him like this. "hey, it's alright. I'm right here and leorio, kurapika and your aunt are fine okay." "i- I know but it was still horrible!"

Gon managed to fall asleep again. I decided to get an old shoe box and my paints out. I painted the shoe box green because it's gon's favourite colour. I added some golden sparkles and wrote 'a box with my favourite things'. When it was 8 I decided to go out and get some of gon's favourite snacks. When I got back I filled the box up with snacks, his favourite book, some fishing stuff and a mug with a goldfish on it. I hope this cheers him up a bit.

A few hours later, gon woke up again. He still looked sad so I decided to give him the box. He smiled his perfect smile and opened the box. His smile somehow got even bigger and he jumped into my arms. "you didn't have to do this killua! Thank you" "you're welcome". Gon continued hugging me and then we went on the sofa. It was raining today so we decided to stay in and watch a movie. It took a while to choose what we wanted to watch but in the end we chose 'the imitation game' it was a really great film. I looked over at gon and he was crying. "are you crying?" "no!" "you know I can see you right." I said with a chuckle. "it's just so sad!" I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and he wrapped his arms around me.

He looked up at me and I couldn't look away, his eyes are so beautiful and his lips look so soft. I started leaning in and his face was so close to mine. His eyes fluttered closed and his lips were slightly parted. I leaned in the rest of the way. I could feel his smooth lips against mine and I couldn't help but smile. He kept on kissing me and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Eventually we drew apart to breathe. Gon had a little bit of drool hanging from his lip so I wiped it off. Gon blushed and smiled shyly, I'm pretty sure I had the biggest grin on my face right now.

I can't believe we kissed! Gon still had his arms wrapped around me as we lay in comfortable silence. "killua?" I heard gon say quietly. "yeah?" I responded. "I really like you"he said "I really like you too gon" "can we do that again" he asked. "don't need to ask me twice" I said as I pecked his lips. He put his hand behind my neck and kissed me a little rougher than last time, I think it's safe to say I'm really enjoying this.

I felt a bulge start to form in my trousers but I ignored it because I'm not quite ready to go that far yet and I don't think gon is either. We kissed a lot all afternoon and I slept in gon's room that night. I'm glad gon had a nightmare because if he handn't have had it, today might have gone differently.