chapter 10 - food fight

gon's pov-

 I can't believe what happened yesterday! I started blushing as I remembered how killua made me feel. I started smiling up at the ceiling like an idiot but I don't care. I felt killua shuffle around next to me and his eyes fluttered opened, he looked at me and smiled. His beautiful face lights up my day. I really got lucky. Killua slowly got out of bed taking the warmth of his body with him "aww killua come back" "nope, I need to get dressed and so do you" he said leaving me all alone in his bed. "why do I even have to get up anyway!" "we're meeting kurapika and leorio today" "not without my morning kiss we're not!" "okay okay" he said coming close to my face he leaned down really slowly and just before he kissed me he pulled away "ha you thought!" "killuaaa kiss meeee" I said wanting to feel his warm soft lips against mine "what's the magic word?" he said smirking."please" "please what?" "please kiss me killua" I said pouting "okay I will" he said just before his lips met mine. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and we made out for a bit "now come on gon, we need to get ready!" "okay".

After getting ready, we met up with kurapika and leorio in their flat. We caught up and stupid killua had to tell them we did dirty things! It is leorio's fault for asking but still it was super embarrassing! We spent a couple of hours in their flat until it was time to go for a walk in the park. We brought some snacks with us.When we got to the park we found a nice shady spot under a beautiful oak tree. so how is it going for you two? killua asks the two older males. oh well were fine, leorio got a job as a nurse recently but hes still studying to become a surgeon and Im just chilling around. kurapika said. no I meant like relationship wise he insisted. Kurapika got a bit flustered and leorio stuttered i-i well w-we uhm he said obviously not expecting the question. what leorio is trying to say is that were together! really! Thats great! I said exited for them. yeah, it was pretty obvious though. killua replied nonchalently.

We kept chatting as we ate and leorio and kurapika were getting more comfortable showing their relationship around us. Leorio talked about the perks of being a nurse but of course the challenges he has to face. The day went on and honestly we were having so much fun until something or rather someone caught my eye. In front of me I saw a tuff of red hair and teary golden eyes. Hisoka! What is he doing here and why is he crying? I saw illumi behind walking at a fast pace behind hisoka yelling. hisoka come back here! he shouted at the red haired man. oh fuck off Im sick of this! I just came here to apologise and you have to fucking ruin everything! he screamed back the kept shouting at each over and it eventually lead to them saying hurtful things to each over. A few minutes later they left still fighting whilst killua, kurapika, leorio, myself and a lot of the others in the park watched mouths agape. well that was interesting leorio whispered and it gave me the best of ideas! killua shouted. food fight! he shouted as I felt a bit of jelly covered toast slid down my cheek oh its on! I said as we started throwing food at each over. Somehow kurapika avoided all the mess but leorio joined. We were having so much fun until I threw an apple of all things at someone. They stopped in their tracks and slowly turned around to reveal their face. I stood in shock as I saw none other than, who even is that.

I didnt know who it was but killua sure looked as though he knew him. milluki? What the fucking hell are you doing here? You never even leave youre room! killua said on the verge of tears. He was laughing hysterically for some reason. its none of youre business killua okay then you are so annoying Im leaving he said with a huff. He attempted to walk fast but he tripped over and killua burst out laughing harder than last time.

After that we decided to go home. Killua went upstairs and I went to check on hisoka. I knocked quietly so I dont annoy him too much. I heard shuffling from the other side of the door. Eventually hisoka answered the door with his shirt half on and his trousers inside out. oh Im sorry is this a bad time? I asked. oh uh hi gon, what did you want? he asked ignoring my question. well I was wondering if you were ok, I saw you and illumi at the park today oh you saw that? Well thanks for checking on me but- he got interrupted by a voice coming from inside his flat who are you talking to, hurry up and get back here I need to feel that big fat juicy- rIgHt! as you can see me and illumi made up and I really have to go now! he said quickly. alright, have fun I smirked as I turned around and went to my room.

"it looks like your brother and hisoka forgot all about their fight" I said as I entered the kitchen "oh yeah?" " yeah, I think mister zoldyck wont be able to walk tomorrow"" is that so? How would you like to do the same thing to this zoldyck right here" he said seductively. I walked over to him lifting him up on to the counter, he leaned down and slowly started nipping at my bottom lip. I think Ill do just that I said as I started kissing him roughly.