chapter four- biology teacher

I heard my alarm clock beep, what a horrible way to wake up. Today is monday so me and gon have to go to school, our first class is biology and luckily gon will be there with me. Gon and I grabbed a quick breakfast before heading off. We went to class and I sat in the back so naturally gon followed, soon after gon's friend leorio walked in and smiled upon seeing us and started coming our way. It's not that I don't like leorio but I'm just not used to having any friends. "so killua, who's the bio teacher?" gon asked curiously. "my brother" I replied casually. "that's cool! So he's called Mr.zoldyck?" "yep".

A few minutes later, illumi walked in, he kind of smiled at me just like every other time I have biology. I don't think he knows how to smile without being creepy. I noticed him and gon were staring at each other intently for a couple of seconds and then gon turned to look at me. "that's your brother!" he whisper yelled at me "yeah why?" "his name is illumi right?" he asked "yeah...how did you know that?" I asked. "he's the creepy guy that was with hisoka the other day, I think they're married!" he said looking serious. What is he talking about, I didn't know anyone would want to talk to illumi let alone marry him! But then again it is hisoka. "really?" "yeah! He was so weird! Is he always like that?" "unfortunately yeah". Class went on for another hour and a half and gon had English with kurapika and leorio. My day went on fine until illumi called me. What does he want? "what do you want?" I asked sharply. "nice to talk to you too kill, can you come to my classroom please I need to talk to you in private." "su-" he hung up. Why is he so annoying.

I went to talk to illumi and he just wanted to know how I'm doing. He said he was glad that I had made a friend even though he looks a bit stupid. He always has to be rude about something even when he's trying to be nice.

I went back to the flat to find gon walking around the kitchen like a mad man. "what's gotten into you?" I asked. As soon as he noticed my presence he ran up to me and hugged me. The hug lasted for about a minute and then I heard quiet sobbing. Gon looked up at me and then slapped me. "what was that for!" "where were you! I was worried!" "I wasn't gone that long, I was talking with my brother." "for two hours! You could have sent me a message." "i'm sorry gon, I didn't know I was that long." he hugged me again and I melted into his warmth. I don't like upsetting him but getting lots of hugs is definitely worth it. We stayed like this for a few minutes in comfortable silence and gon let go. "what do you want to eat for dinner killua?" he asked in a raspy voice. It's really hot actually. "oh um whatever you want" "i'll order pizza cos I don't know how to cook. And can you help me with some homework after please?" "of course".

We ate in silence. I hope he isn't still angry with me. After dinner I helped gon with work and I think it lightened the mood. After that we went to my room and played monopoly. Of course I won because I'm the best. "do you want to sleep in my room tonight?" I asked him. "yay sleepover! Let me go get my things" he's so adorable. I don't understand why he needs to get anything since we live together but oh well. "should I sleep on the floor?" "what even is the point of sleeping in my room if you want to sleep on the floor, you can share with me". "okay!".

We talked for a while and eventually gon fell asleep. I don't know why but I just couldn't sleep. I stared at gon and honestly I felt like a creep but I just couldn't stop staring at how beautiful he was. He started cuddling up to me and he wrapped my leg around my waist. Does he even realise what he's doing! Well he is sleeping so no but still! Why does he have to move around so much and rub up against my crotch! I wanted to get gon off of me but I kind of enjoyed the friction. I felt a need to relieve myself but I couldn't and wouldn't do that while gon was sleeping right next to me. Eventually I fell asleep.