9-lust?

Nicki continues to hold onto me which makes it hard for me to drive but I didn't complain. The faster I went the colder it got and the more mosquitoes came into sight. I stopped because I knew Nicki might've been cold. "Here", I wrap my jean jacket around her. She then snuggled back into my chest as we rode down the river side. My fingers burned so I stopped and we got off. "Let's sit down and get some air", I suggest.

The sprinklers for the grass were on so the grass was kind of damp. Nicki had on a expensive pair of jeans so I couldn't let those get damaged. I've been down here a lot recently so I knew the benches were soaked as well. "We can just sit on my hoodie", I suggest. "No. That's your favorite Bey", she frowns. "No", I laugh. "Well it's my favorite and I don't want it destroyed", she admitted. I smiled at the image in my head of her in my hoodie. "How about we go further down near the hills and sit to talk there", I suggest. She nods and we get onto the scooter and head towards the hills.

We were now sitting in the grass facing one another.  "I can't believe you were going to ruin your good hoodie for me", she says. I didn't care about the hoodie as long as she was comfortable. "It's just a hoodie, you're worth more than that", she smiles. "Thanks girl", she laughs. "Enough about that though how've you been holding up?", I ask. She stares at me for a second and says, "A little down lately. With this whole Crissa situation I feel like I'm losing myself and I'm scared of that", she admits.

Nicki's POV

As I told Beyoncé how I felt she looked me dead in my eyes. She looked like she was actually listening and paying attention to me. It turned me on a little, is that weird as her best friend? "I understand. Its hard admitting you like someone like you, well the same gender as you.", she explains. I looked Beyoncé over as she talked and she looked nice. She had her hair up into a curly bun and her teeth glistened white. Her lips were flawless and let's not get started on her bottom half. Beyoncé really surprised me with her whole penis thing. I wanted to know more about how it feels and what- "Nicki", she shook me. "Yea. I'm sorry", she frowned. "It's fine if you don't want to talk about this I see I'm boring you", she crossed her legs. She wasn't boring me at all I was admiring her.

"No I'm sorry, I appreciate you showing you care about me more than you know. I was just wondering about you know", I looked at it. "What?", she looked at her shoes. I laughed to myself because she was confused but mostly because I was embarrassed. She uncrossed her legs and I touched her thigh and pointed at it again. "Wait my you know what?", she asked. "Yea", I spoke softly. "Why are you so surprised by it Nicki?", she looked honestly clueless. "Uh, one because it's enormous and two because it's ironic Beyoncé. You're still a girl right?", I ask. "Legally I'm both a male and female. And yes I guess my thing is big but what's it to you?", she laughs. I actually don't know but I did want to see it again. "What if I wanted to see it again?",I look away. "If you want to see me naked just say that bitch", she joked. "But seriously you have a girl and a dude Nicki I keep telling you this. That's considered cheating right?", she asks. "I'm actually not with Meek anymore, we're just together for my parents", I used emphasis. "Nicki you good?", she asks. She was too caring for her own well being. "Yes you know our situation. And Crissa and I aren't going anywhere any time soon.", I explain. "Wait why are you talking like you want to have sex with me?", she wiggles her eyebrows. "I mean if you're down for that", I joke at first.

Beyoncé's walking back to the scooter because of what I asked her. "Bey", I called out. She walked a little further and turned to walk towards me. The way she stood in front of me was everything. She held her hands in her pockets and looked down at me. "I'm sorry but that's a lot Nicki. What about my feelings?", she helps me down. "No strings attached I swear, plus we can be really drunk when we do it.", I suggest. "No. If we do this then I'll have to be sober. I'm not going to fuck you and forget like you're some whore", she demands. "Fine,we can be sober", I smile. "This can't screw up our friendship Nicki, promise me that", she insisted. "I cross my heart", I smile. "Now come here", we get onto the scooter. This time felt different when I wrapped my arms around Beyoncé. As we glided through Houston on the super fast scooter I felt something with Beyoncé that I think I liked. The rest of the night was pretty regular after that.