6- changes

"Ok so we gone change then head out?", I ask Nicki over the phone. She was in her bedroom while I was on the third floor in the guest room. "Yes Bey now get yo ass in the shower. We don't have all day", she hisses. "Ok shorty just calm down", I laugh. She hung up in my face so I decided to get ready. Since we were only going shopping I decided to put on something light.

"BESTFRIEND!", I screamed from the bottom of the stair case. "Give me a minute", Nicki yelled back. I jogged up the steps because I knew that meant I had to wait on Nicki for an hour. Which I didn't mind at all, I was use to it. She had to get all dolled up like she needed all that or something. She was beautiful bare face with sweats on. Since she been with Meek she just felt the need to wear all that makeup and stuff I guess.

I was now sitting on her bed scrolling through Instagram liking random pictures. I felt Nicki standing in front of me so I gave her my attention. "How do I look?", she spun around. "The same answer I give you every time you ask, Beautiful", I smile. "Thank you. And you look good to", she looked down. "You know I had to pull out the 1's for you", I smacked my lips and rubbed my hands together. "I see. They hard Bey", she gassed me up. "Thank you", I held my leg up admiring them all over again.

I opened Nicki's door and we headed to the mall. "Shit! I forgot my purse Bey", she groaned. "No I knew you would forgot so I got it for you", I pulled it from the back seat. Nicki did this every time. She either left her phone or her purse, sometimes both. So I always double checked for her without her knowing. "Come through best friend", she snapped her fingers. I smiled to myself she was always hyping me up.

We were now singing along to Roddy Rich new song, High Fashion. That was me and Nicki's song I swear we thought we though we was rappers. "Is it ok if I call you my Prada bae, I ain't no playa I just got a lotta bae's. Well let me tell you I like you a lot bae. I wanna start at the top and the bottom bae", Nicki sang from the top of her lungs. "Damn Nicki I think they heard you", I laugh as the song eventually went off. "Who?", she laughed. "The people across the world", I laughed to myself. "Oh hush, corny ass", she pushed me. "Make me hit these people if you want to", we laughed to ourselves.

I pulled into the parking lot of the mall. "She's cute", Nicki pointed out. "Who?", I ask. She pointed at some girl as I opened the car door for her. "Yea she cool", I reply without paying the person any attention. "No you suppose to say stop playing with me and choke me sexually right", she shocked me. "What? You watch too much television bestfriend.", she laughed. "I guess you right. What would you do if we were dating and I said that?", she asks. "Nicki you wouldn't be thinking about her if you were with me", I said. "Oh so you poppin poppin", she giggled. "Yea I'm living like that", I lick my lips. "Mhmm", she laughed. Yes, Nicki and I were still acting like a couple to improve her skills with girls. I opened the door and chatter immediately filled my ears which meant the mall was packed today.

We went into a store where everything looked expensive which was Nicki's type of store. Don't get me wrong my best friend was humble but she could spend some money for sure. "Just try it on", I insist. Nicki was looking at these skirts and dresses but couldn't decide which she wanted. We were heading to the dressing rooms. My hands were full of clothes she needed to try on. "I'll stand out here", I suggest. "Get yo ass in here it's big enough for the both of us. Besides I need your help", she insisted.

I was on my phone while she changed. I had to distract myself while she got naked. She was my bestfriend but she had a body on her. "Ok look", she said. The black dress hugged her hips as she did her signature twirl. She was looking sexy no lie, but I couldn't just say that. "Damn bestfriend", I smack her ass. She blushed and continued trying on the other dresses and things she got.

She got like 3 of the 20 things she actually picked out. "I'll hold them", I insisted. "Always let them hold your stuff, you're the princess Ight", I insured her.  "Got you", she smiled. "Ok where to next?", I asked. "I need something to play basketball in ", she told me. "Ok come on", I led the way. "So now you want to learn basketball after I begged you all these years", I laughed. "Ew no. Crissa's teaching me", she used air quotes. "Oh that's the date thing?", I realized. "Yea she's showing me her skills. So I want to at least look like I know what I'm doing but still look cute at the same time you know", she explains. "You already pretty so you don't have to do too much. I'll get you right though", I said.