5-love?

Bey's Pov

Nicki was touching and grabbing all on me and I'm not gone lie I thought she was one of my shorties for a minute. I didn't want her to stop but, I had to because she was my bestfriend. It was weird of her to even ask to do that. I still let her cause why not, we tell each other everything else.

"Nicki no", I semi yell. She asked to touch my dick again like I was some toy. That girl was a real freak out here, this was a new side to her. I mean I've always been touchy with her but not like this. Is it weird that I liked it? I had to stop myself from getting hard with her in front of me, that was embarrassing. Well, at least she knows about my dick now. I don't have to hide under towels or anything anymore. I could just let it hang loose now. I'm joking of course, that'd be weird.

Right now she's cuddling with me which I hate. I've always hated cuddling, it made me feel crowded. With Nicki it's different I actually liked it. It gives me this warm feeling and makes me feel comfortable. Maybe because I've known Nicki for so long, I don't know.

I wake up with a harsh ring from my phone. I try to reach but find Nicki's dark messy hair on my arm which was now numb. Something in the back of my head wanted me to stay there with her which was weird as fuck. I forced my self to slip from under her and take a shower. In the shower I started to think about what Nikki said yesterday. She asked me why didn't I want her to fall in love with me.

Maybe falling in love wasn't so bad. It's just everyone that ever said they loved me chickened out on me including my parents. Well everyone except Nicki and that's why I love her the most, she's gets me. All of a sudden I become hard thinking about Nicki, what the fuck. Why was I acting like this? "FUCK!", I shout loudly. I turn the shower on cold to relax myself. Finally my unwanted boner leaves and I dry myself off.

I proceed to put my sports bra on and wrap my lower body in a towel. I head into Nicki's room and grab my bag. I ramble through my bag to try and find my ethika's but I couldn't. I went to ask Nicki have she seen them but she was gone. I walked downstairs and called for her with no answer. I walked upstairs to get my phone so I could call her. I called her and I heard her phone ring but she quickly declined.

I followed the sound as I called again. She stood in the doorway with my my boxers twirling them on her finger. "Looking for these?", she says in a sexy voice. I looked at her puzzled. "Thank you", I say unsure. I walk over and stand in front of her. She looks up to me and I try grabbing the boxers. She snatched them away from my grip and smirked. "What are you doing?", I ask her. She doesn't say anything she just runs away from me. "NICKI!", I shout while running after her. She continues to laugh while she runs through the house with my underwear on her head. I mistakingly laugh to myself because how cute she looks. "Playful ass", I continue running after her. Yes, her house is this big. We could keep running for hours and still not have ran through the entire house.

We then reach the stairs on the other side of the house. I corner her and she's literally in a football stance like she's about to tackle me. "Nicki I'm naked", I say. "If you want them take them", she held them tight on her head. I smile and I tackle her playfully before she does me. I'm stronger than Nicki but I let her feel like she is sometimes. "Damn Bey", she groans. "You took my shit", I laugh now. I have her pinned on the ground, I began to tickle her. If anyone knew Nicki they knew she hated being tickled. "Stoppp!", Nicki laughs uncontrollably. I continue to tickle her, "You gone stop playing", I laugh. "Can't...breath", she manages to breath out. I stop tickling her but I continue to pin her down. "Now will you let me get ready?", I ask her. "Yes", she breaths out. I could feel myself starting to have a boner so I get up and grab my boxers.

I rush into her bathroom and put my ethika's on. I was horny as hell for no reason at all. I stay in the restroom for a while longer then I finally come out. Nikki was standing right by the door when I opened it. "How'd I do?", she asks. "What?", I ask. "I took your underwear how'd you feel. Were you turned on?", she asks. "Nicki Wait. Where you trying to turn me on?", I laugh. "At first no I was trying to flirt like you taught me. Then I saw you were actually naked so I convinced myself I could turn you on. Did I?", she asks. My cheeks became hot and I smiled, "Yes now don't do that again weirdo". She shouted and jumped for joy. "Yes! I turned you on! I turned you on!", she said energetically. "Chill out", I blush. "So I definitely can turn Crissa on, YES!", she cheered. I frown when she said Crissa's name. Why was I hating on her? I should be happy for my bestfriend.