Special Chapter II.

Special Chapter II.

"You'll die a painful death."

Everything in every story contained in that book can still be changed. There is a part full of lies, a part full of betrayal. Like a bird, it can't fly freely if it is not released from its own cage as well as infidelity. You can't fly free until no one lets you go. You can't be free if its substitute is betrayal.

"Ang bangkay ni areum yeona moon ay nailibing na."

"Kung gano'n wala na tayong problema." Saad nito habang pinaglalaruan ang baril na hawak nito.

Humarap siya sa salamin, binitawan ang baril sa ibabaw ng maliit na table at doon ay kinuha niya ang gunting at kinapitan ang kaniyang buhok.

"Areum is now dead. This is the end of her era. My name is Sumyeon, the new version of them." Hindi siya nagdalawang-isip na gupitin ang kaniyang buhok hanggang sakaniyang leeg. Tumawa siya ng malakas habang ginagawa 'yon, nakaramdam siya ng kaginhawaan at kamatayan na gustong-gusto niya palaging matikman.

Betrayal lead to evilness.

The blood of betrayal flows on her blood.

The judgement is near.

She opened her eyes after drowning herself in the bathtub. Her strength increased even more. She was even more anxious to continue everything.

No one knows where the bodies of the 18 students from farillon lawcapella legacy are, they believe that their bodies were also burnt inside the abandoned mental asylum.

"Atty. Sumiyeon Farillon, welcome to the farillon lawcapella legacy." She gave them a breathless laugh that full of evilness.