XVIII.

Written By: Moonlight_Angel18 Illustrated By: Nix Crepe

Illustrated By: Nix Crepe

SPECIAL THANKS TO CAPTAIN S. TIMOG / LAZY DEVIL.

DO NOT GRAB, STEAL, REPOST AND OWN THIS WORK.

What is copyright?

Copyright is a collection of all rights enjoyed by the owner of an artistic or literary work.

What are considered copyrightable works in the Philippines?

Under Philippine law, original intellectual creations in the literary and artistic domain are copyrightable. These include books, pamphlets, articles and other writings; periodicals and newspapers; lectures, sermons, addresses, dissertations prepared for oral delivery; letters; dramatic or dramatico-musical compositions; choreographic works or entertainment in dumb shows; musical compositions; drawing, painting, architecture, sculpture, engraving, lithography; models or designs for works of art; original ornamental designs or models for articles of manufacture; illustrations, maps, plans, sketches, charts and three-dimensional works relative to geography, topography, architecture or science; drawings or plastic works of a scientific or technical character; photographic works including works produced by a process analogous to photography; lantern slides; audiovisual works and cinematographic works and works produced by a process analogous to cinematography or any process for making audio-visual recordings; pictorial illustrations and advertisements and computer programs.

Who are considered owners of the copyrightable works?

The owners of original literary and artistic works are:

The author of the work;
If the work is of joint ownership:
The co-authors are the original owners and in the absence of agreement, their rights shall be governed by the rules on co-ownership.
The author of each part is the owner of such part he/she created, if the work consists of parts that can be used separately and the author of each part can be identified.

•••

Areum's P.O.V

Madilim, walang mga ilaw. Tanging gabay ko lang sa paglalakad ko ay ang mga pader na kinakapitan ko.

May narinig naman akong footsteps na papalapit kung nasa'n ako ngayon, mabuti nalan nakapitan at naaninag ko ang pinto ng library, mabilis kong binuksan 'yon at saka pumasok sa loob. Napasandal ako at napahalukipkip.

"Bumagsak na ba silang lahat?" Rinig kong boses ng lalaki na malapit lang dito sa kinaroroonan ko ngayon.

Mahinahon ang boses niya, hindi gano'n kalalim ang boses niya bukod ro'n, pamilyar sa'kin ang boses na 'yon. Sa tingin ko may kausap siya sa telepono.