Chapter 5:

Mia p.o.v next day

I stopped and looked at my phone.

Shawn:You need to come to my room, we have to talk about something.

I squinted my eyebrows and got up walking across the hallway and hope.ed the already cracked wood door. "Shawn what's up?" I asked seeing him sitting on the edge of the bed and holding something.

"Mia you lied to me again." "How?" I questioned stepping closer to him.

"You told me you were going to stop before I went on tour!!" He threw razors at my shoes. "Shaw-" "No! You lied okay, you said you were 3 months clean.I found bloody bandages in your garbage-" Shawn yelled standing up.

"Why were you going through my things!?" I yelled back feeling like i have no privacy in this house. "Have you took your medicine? " He asked looking at me in my eyes. "That's none of your business!" He just stood there and closed his eyes and sighed. "How can I expect you take care of yourself, if your cutting again, not taking your medicine and I havent seen you eat a thing in a week. What is going on?"He breathed trying to look at me for answers which he wasnt going to get.

"I'm leaving." I grabbed my coat and shoes out of my room and ran downstairs. "Mia!" I ran out the house and got into my jeep.

I drove out my driveway and sped off. I dont know where im going  but my mind seems to know. The words that previously been spoken still lingered.

I parked and looked at my surroundings, I saw Mr.Caniff house and I huffed. I picked up a white piece of paper that caught my attention. It was the cut off information that was attached to the permission slip. I read his number and picked my phone. Five rings went by as I heard his husky voice at the end of the phone.

"Hello?" "Mr.Caniff, i-its M-Mia." Nice going. "Um hey i didnt except you to call." He said ,sounding like he was getting up. "Um yeah sorry for disturbing you but are you at home?"  "It's no problem but yeah I am, are you coming over?" I opened my door and held the phone between my shoulder and shut the car door. "I'll explain when I get to your front door." I walked up his driveway and knocked on the door. "Mia wait there's someone at the door." The door opened and Taylor looked at me with two heads.

"I was kinda already here and I really don't know how but yea." I breathed playing with my fingers. He probably thinks your weird.

I huffed and turned around just deciding that I shouldn't bother him at this ungodly hour of the night. "Mia wait, come back!" I turned around and looked at him questionably. "Get your a$s in here, your staying." I smiled and ran up his driveway again.

Once I walked through his door ,he locked it behind him and he walked to the couch and sat ,patting the seat next to him. "Come sit and explain."he spoke grinning a little.

I sat down next to him and realized he only had on a basketball shorts and that I only had on a tank top and booty shorts.

"So I just had a silly argument with my brother and I just left and I drove, not really knowing where I was going but I ended up here." He nodded and put a piece of hair behind my ear. "I have a feeling it wasn't silly Mia but when you wanna tell me  here, I won't judge." He ran his hands through my hair and I moaned making him growl. It turned me on so much.

"Please just kiss me." I whispered moving my face toward him. He nodded and crashed his lips with mine. It felt better than yesterday.

He moved his lips faster with mine and  I followed feeling him grab my hips and picked me up. He gradually moved his hands to my squeezing my butt and set me on a soft surface. He hovered over my body and kissed my neck makung me arch my back off his bed. "Mr.Caniff!"I whimpered loidly dragging my hands through his hair. He started massaging my breast through my tank making me wet.

He nipped my neck making me moan. "Can I do something?" He asked eyeing my shorts. "Why not." I whispered letting him move down my body. He hooked his fingers into my shorts and brought them down to my feet. He started kissing along my thong and would kiss my inner thighs making me whimper for more. "Tease." I breathed making him chuckle.

He started licking my kitty through my lace panties causing me to clutch the sheets. "Just take them off already!" He slapped my thigh making me gasp. "I'm in charge here." I nodded and he smirked taking off my underwear and putting it in his pocket. I rolled my eyes and looked at the ceiling feeling his tongue enter my hole making me gasp. He dipped it in and out , causing my eyes to roll to the back if my head. I felt two fingers enter me and his lips on my ©lit. "Oh Taylor!" I felt pleasure rush over me making me yell louder. "Yes!" My stomach started to tighten and taylor fingers went faster. "I think have to pee." "Baby that's called cum, do it." I cummed in his face and he slurped it up. "You taste good baby."

I nodded still hazy with pleasure. "Come on Mia your sleeping in here." He picked me up and put me under the sheets. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my cheek. "Goodnight Mia."I nodded lazily and went to sleep.

So today is Friday and i was supose to update yesterday, I did start yesterday but parent teacher conference.. SO SO SORRY. how did u guys think of mia and tay tay scandalous!! Shawn jeeds to calm down like sweetie but mad Shawn does seem hot.... okay anyway so like I got some nice reads on here so like amazing.!! Love u my pretties.<3

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE!!