chapter 11

Mia p.o.v(Monday)

I walked into the school feeling my ribs hurt a little but I felt better. My leg has healed and the doctor said I recovered faster than expected which was a healthy sign. I've talked to Nash and he hasn't been that bad. A few vulgar moments but it's him were talking about.

I didn't want to go to first hour but before I stop there I need to go to the office to see if I can get my schedule changed. When I told Taylor that I wasn't joking I really can't stand to be around him. My heart cracks a little more. Him trying to pry himself back into my life is something that doesn't need to happen.

As I walked into the slightly dim office the receptionist Mrs.Penny was smiling and waving me over. "What are you doing here Mia? Your are greatest student!" She beamed furrowing her eyebrows.

"I came here to see if I can change my schedule?" I questioned hoping she would nod and try to make me a new one but she frowned and shook her head. Making my smile drop.

"I'm sorry Mia, it's too late in the year to do it maybe two months ago or at the beginning but it's too late. I'm sorry Hun." I nodded and looked down.

This can't get any better can it?

"Any specific reason?"

"Um yeah I was in a relationship with my first hour teacher and I found out he had a wife and now I'm to embarrassed to see him."

"No reason but thanks you Mrs.Penny." I turned around and walked out rolling my eyes and fixing my back pack. "Stupid Mrs.Penny can't change my schedule." I mumbled under my breath as I opened the door and everyone looked at me.

"What do I have something on my face?!" I snapped making everyone look down at their papers as I walked to the back desk.

I sat down and Mr.Caniff just stared at me. A person yelled his name and he snapped his head and shyly smiled and turned to the board.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at my paper trying not to cry over him.

When the bell rang I gathered myself trying to move with crowd but as I walking out the door I heard my name being called and I sighed.

"Mia please come back."

I walked in the front of his desk.

"I don't have a lot of time-"

"I can give you a pass, let me talk okay."

I hesitantly nodded and sat on the front row of desk and put my booking down.

"Listen please I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't mean for me to fancy you so much the way I did. I didn't mean to kiss you. I didn't mean to care so much. But I don't regret it. I don't regret falling in love with you. I admit it, I fell in love with a 17 year old girl. I don't regret it as crazy as I sounds. My wife I don't love her, it wasn't there. I was never there. But don't tell me you don't feel anything when we kiss?" He walked slowly over to me.

"Taylor-"

"No. Tell me you don't feel this."

He moved his face in mine and looked into my eyes. My breath started to get shallow and my heart rate was going up. He connected his lips with mine and I ran my hands through his hair and he wrapped his strong arms around my waist. I felt a strong wave of rebellion and love and need and I loved it as much as I hate him for doing what he did I love him.

I pulled back, " I can't get my schedule changed, I think we need to stop you have a wife and this is wrong."

Wait what?! You love him!

"We shouldn't of done that."

Can we do it again

"I shouldn't feel this way anymore."

Yet I do.

"I have to go."

But I want to stay.

Mia we both know you felt something." Taylor said trying to grab my hands.

"I may of have but doesn't mean it's right."

"So your just throwing in the towel?" He seethed as I backed away from him.

"Taylor what else am I supine to do!?! I can't keep feeling this way. I'm suppose to hate you! Do you know how hard I want to cry in your arms right now? How much I want to kiss you and feel like I'm not a s/ut! You are married I don't care if you don't love her! Your still with her. I have to leave." I turned around and stumbled out the door. "Please Mia!"

My eyes were blurry and I couldn't function right. When I hit the floor....

Lights out.

A/N hi, yeah I haven't been the best author but I updated and you guys have been voting and being amazing. Thank you honestly. So I hope you guys like this chapter. I'm going to try to put up the other book and everything by next week or so. So Friday I'm going to a dance so I won't be here to update for you guys. 

So answer these questions!!!:

What did you think about Taylor's little speech?

Should they give up or keep fighting??

Do you Mia should of pulled back???

What happened to her?