I13

Continued

"What the hell?!"

I sat up and grabbed my clothes , Nash doing the same and walking toward shawn. "Listen Shawn let me explain-"

"No!! You just fu¢jed my sister and your trying to explain, I thought you were my friend?" Shawn questioned looking at Nash with pity.

If there was a list of things that Shawn would be mad at me. This would top everything.

"I can't believe you!! You couldn't be more of a whore!-" Shawn yelled as looked me up and down.

"She is not, okay! I convinced her into it, she was trying to get me to stop, it was all me."

"Nash-"

"No Mia. So Nash be mad at me not her." Shawn shook his head and yelled at Nash to get out.

I gripped the sheet around me and rolled my eyes. "I am so tired if you controlling my life! You're not my father! H.ell your not my real brother! I can't do anything and not have you in my business.

Ever since two years you've had been overbearing. Yea I get it I'm a suicidal freak of a sister but I don't need you reminding me every five minutes! Gosh I'm trying to feel normal. Can't I just be normal?" I asked looking Shawn. He shook his head and looked at me.

"Okay I'm sorry, it's just I have to get over the fact your 17 okay. But I dont want you going around opening your legs for any guys!"

"I'm not!" He nodded and left.

I got dressed quickly and left to Nashs house. I want to become something with a person my age and isn't my teacher.

Get my mind off of a married man.

I drive there and his car was in the drive way. I ran up his drive way and knocked on the door loudly. Well isn't this a rush.

He opened the door with confusion on his face. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we stood there on his porch. Kissing.

He pulled back and smiled down at me. Considering I am on 5'4 compared to his 6'0.

"What was that sweet surprise for?"

"Because I want to give you a chance. Even though you've been pretty harsh over the years. I forgive you." He smiled and kissed me again. I smiled but in the back if my mind Taylor came up. I quickly shook my head and smiled at Nash again.

He took me in his house and we just cuddled and the watched Netflix.

Next day School day ;)

Nash decided to drive me to school because he is wanted to 'show me off and let everyone know how lucky he is'. His words not mine. So I went along with it. How bad could it be.

We walked into school with his arm around my waist and a new feeling in my chest.

Cherished

I was about to walk into for st hour when he stopped me.

"Mia I don't want you going in there and falling back in love with that d.ick okay. Can I get a kiss?" I smiled and kissed his lips. His arms instantly wrapping around my waist.

This was new. All of this was new to me.

I leaned back and kissed his cheek. "I won't." He nodded and took my hand the bell rang and I took a deep breath and we walked in.

Everyone looked at us with weird looks. I didn't dare look at Taylor.

I just kept walking with Nash to the back and sat down. He sat next me and got out his stuff and I followed suit .

Once the class started Taylor kept looking at me, burning holes into my face. I finally got fed up with it and leaned over and whispered in Nash's ear. "He keeps looking at me, I want him to stop." Nash smirked and grabbed my chin and kissed my lips slowly. sucking on my bottom lip. i pulled back and smiled. Wow he is sexy right now.

Not like taylor.

Shut up.

I rolled my eyes and I glanced at Taylor which was a mistake. It looked like his mom died and on the way to the hospital someone ran over his dog. What im trying to say is he looked terrible.

"Okay c-class this will be a free period-" Taylor spoke looking around the crowed classroom.

"Pervert." he coughed trying to cover it up. The whole class erupted in laughter.

I smacked his arm and he winced looking confused. I rolled my eyes at his idiotic behavior. Taylor smiled and shook his head.

"Hamilton I would check your vocabulary because last time I checked you currently failing in here. So while your throwing weak insults around." Taylor snapped glaring at Nash.

Nash's gripped the desk turning his pale fingers white. Right when Nash was about to open his mouth. The bell rang signaling everyone's get free out of jail card. Everyone raced out the room along with Nash who grabbed my hand roughly and