Chapter 3

Mia P.OV

As I walked to first hour, I couldn't help but feel excited for tonight. Every tutoring sessions Tuesday and Friday do more time with hazel eyes.

I chuckled at my nickname and opened my locker, next thing I know it slammed right in front if my face. Sending my hair flying and a pair of lips on my neck. "Nash please get off." I whispered seeing the hall  starting to clear. "I want some." He whispered in my ear as he groped my back side.

"Please not today Nash." I whimpered feeling him through his pants. He turned me around and pushed me against the locker. "I will have you when I want you." Nash smashed his lips into mine and tried pushing him off. His 6'0 stature was nothing against my 5'4 height. "I'm begging you ease Nash I don't want to hurt today. What if Shawn found out his best friend touches his little sister?" I snarled trying to push him away. "You wouldn't." I nodded and he slapped me. "I swear-"

"Hey!" I snapped my head to Mr.Caniff that looked like he was going to blow a fuse. "Off now!" Mr.Caniff pushed Nash off of me and pointed down the hallway. "Office now or I swear I will have to deal with you in the parking lot." He growled watching as Nash rolled his eyes and walked down the hallway.

"Are you okay Mia?" Mr.Caniff asked walking over to me and lightly caressing my cheek. " I'm fine thank you Mr.Caniff." he nodded and smiled at me. "Anything for you Mia, and let's go to class." I nodded and followed him to the class room. I opened the door and slipped in sitting in the back like always.

"Okay sorry class, but today you will have assignments today." The whole class groaned and booed and Mr.Caniff laughed. "I know , I know but they are not hard. Okay I'm going to have Mia pass out papers for me please."

I stood to my feet and took the papers out of his hand he smiled and winked at me, making  me blush.

I walked down one aisle and a couple guys were laughing and rolling their eyes at me.

Pathetic little who're.

I'm sorry cat.( cutting)

I finished that row and went up the next hearing some girls whisper cut.

I stopped immediately and drop the papers. The voices..

You know they are right. You should just give up now!!! (Sue= suicide)

Mr.Caniff probably just pities you because your fat!! (Ana= Anorexia)

Please stop!!

I heard laughing and someone pulling me out of the classroom.

"Hey listen to me, your okay." I looked Mr.Caniff in the eyes and he held me.  "Shhh your okay sweetheart."  I nodded and breath the voices slowly went away and I calmed down. "Can you go get Shawn Mendes , I need my medicine." I asked rubbing my head. He nodded and get o it his walkie talkie. "Um you excuse Shawn Mendes from class please his sister needs him." I heard a okay and the it went dead.

"What happened in there?" I shook my head.

"Nothing it was nothing, I just had a panic attack." Lies.

"Oh I don't believe that, but I won't intrude. Maybe we'll talk about it tonight." He said looking into my eyes and put a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Can we not actually I just want to forget about it." I nodded

"Um who are you and why are you touching my sister?" Shawn questioned looking at us suspiciously.

"Oh sorry I'm her teacher, she needed to breath for a minute." Mr.Caniff said fixing his tie nervously.

"Oh well Mia here take this." Shawn pulled out a water bottle and my pill bottle, he opened it and gave me two. I popped them in my mouth and took a drink. I nodded and I felt a little better. "Thanks Shawn." He nodded and took the water bottle away from me. "I might just have to take you home and you have tutoring tonight right?"I nodded and he took my back pack.

"Can I talk to Mr.Caniff alone please for a minute." Shawn looked unsure but nodded. "5 minutes." I nodded and Shawn went around the corner.

"Um I'm sorry about in there, I hope tonight won't be like that." I said as Mr.Caniff got closer to me. He caressed my cheek and lowered his mouth to my ear. "Oh it won't."

He smirked and turned around ,he looked over his shoulder and yelled . "5 don't be late."

I smiled and I walked down the hallway. I wonder how this is going to go..

Okay kinda CLIFFHANGER but yeah next chapter, what will happen???? What will they do?;) is she even going to the able to go??? Up would hate me if that happened. But guys I like this book maybe a little more than I should but who cares. So

8 reads
2 votes
1 comment

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW