chapter 4

Mia p.o.v

I stood outside his door as I was trying to knock but my fist never made contact. Then the door just opened and oh my heavens he had his shirt off and he was sweaty. "Um sorry about this I thought I had enough time for a work o it but I guess not." I was staring at even line and dent on his chest. "You like what you see miss.Mendes?" He smirked and licked his lips.

"Um what! That's weird , I mean your chest is amazing but that's weird, what did I just say? Okay I'm just going to to stop talking now." He chuckled and took my hand and lead me into the living room which was cozy but it screamed single.

"Um stay here  , the're are work sheets on the coffee table okay?" I nodded and he smiled.

I got my pencil out and my textbook and began working. Shakespeare sucks so badly. I know nothing about his meanings and poems just stop now!

"Okay I'm back with a shirt on, how are you doing?" He sat down beside close and looked at my worksheet. "Um yeah we need more practice." He said chuckling. "But right now we're not going to much into the work right now, we need to talk about today." I sighed and looked at him.

"I was watching you pass out papers and all if a sudden I see you drop the papers and you put your hands over ears and everyone burst out laughing. " he said caressing my thigh with his left hand.

"Lets just say I have insecurities and people hate me at that school. Just a few snide comments is all." I said looking into his eyes.

"What kind of insecurities?" Taylor questioned rubbing my inner thigh now.

"Mostly everything. You can say." I whispered. Taylor leaned into my space and whispered.

"But your beautiful to me."

"Mr.Caniff-"

"Call me Taylor outside of school." He mumbled  caressing my lips with his.

"But your my teacher..." he shrugged and put a curl behind my ear. "When your with me anything is possible."I nodded and he leaned back.

"Tease ." I mumbled correcting my posture. "How old are you Mia?"

"16." I said taking a sip of water and ignoring the fatty snacks on the table.

"Well I'm 13 years older than you." He mumbled taking a sip of wine.

"Your 29, you don't look like it." I said widening my eyes.

"I get that a lot. But not to be blunt or anything but....are you a virgin?"

I was taken back by his outburst and swallowed a little water. "Um yea." He smirked and chuckled. "Your so innocent, incredibly sexy in the bedroom."Taylor Said winked at me I blushed and looked down.

"Hey it's okay, I was at some point of my life."  Taylor got up and walked to the kitchen putting his glass in the sink and sighing.

     "Mia who was that guy?" I instantly knew what he was talking about. "Oh Nash he's just a jealous ex." He nodded and and sat in the coffee table across from me. "You deserve a guy who will care for you okay?" I nodded and looked around. "I think I should go." I said slipping from the couch and putting on my shoes. "Yeah it's getting late, have a nice night Mia." He smirked and opened the door as I left. "You too Taylor."

Next day

Taylor keeps staring at me and licking his lips. Last night was amazing even though we didn't do anything. But still I got to know him a little bit. After asking about five times for help on this assignment, I somewhat got it down.

When the  class was over I was walking out when I heard my name. "Mia, can you stay back a minute?" I nodded and turned around I walked in front of his desk and Taylor got up and locked the door.

"Mia ever since last night, I couldn't get my mind off of you. The was you would blush when ill do the littlest of things and the way your butt looks in those shorts. All I could think about is bending you over my desk and taking you from the behind. I would pound into you so hard that your legs would shake and begging me to keep going." Taylor had me backed against the wall and his arms were blocking me. Taylor moved his hand to my stomach and moved his hand under it moving upward and feeling my bra. My breath hitched and a moan escaped my mouth.

"Mr.Caniff!" He put his finger to my lips and crashed lips into mine. Sparks instantly erupted and I knew I wanted him no needed him. I stuck my hands through his hair making him growl into my mouth. I felt him grab my thighs and pick  me up, putting them around his waist. He walked us over to his desk and sat me down kissing my neck. I moaned and my legs tightened around his waist. I reconnected my lips with his and I felt him squeeze my boobs making me moan.

"Mr.Caniff are you in there?" Shawn. I pushed Taor off if me and readjusted my self. Taylor mirrored my actions and grab my head and kissed me one last time, a little slower. He leaned back and kissed my nose. "Yeah Shawn." I opened the door and Shawn looked around the room and squinted his eyes at Taylor. "What's going on in here?" "I did terrible on a assignment and Ta- Mr.Caniff helped me with a practice one so I got it now." I said mentally face planing myself for calling him Taylor.

Shawn nodded and I walked out the door and he followed.  "Okay mom wants us home by 6 so let's go." I nodded and felt my lips that was just on my English teachers. I grinned and followed Shawn to his car.

A/N so I finally have this chapter up, I'm sorry guys. So what do u think. I got my hair braided so like I couldn't update. Again sorry my pretties. Omg Taylor and Mia got dirty. Ohhhh lol so

VOTE

COMMENT

FIND LLOW