Chapter 10

Mia p.o.v

I got out if the hospital yesterday and i feel somewhat better. It's Saturday and Nash is coming over hooray!!!!

Can you sense my excitement?

Yeah no i was currently in my room doing late homework and playing with my curls that decided to be pleasant today. I looked over my notes and completed the next question when I heard a knock on ny door.

"Yea, come in!" I yelled not looking up from my paper. "Hey, I'm here and i need your decision." Nash said sitting next to me. I leaned back and looked at him.

"I'm hurt, I was in a car accident....." he nodded and rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay I still need you answer in not that insensitive."

I furrowed my eyebrows and laughed.

"Yea sure."

"Mia answer the question, I di still have these really vulgar photos-"

I did a lot of thinking about this and I really have no choice...

"I'll do it." His eyes widened and he collected himself. "Well next Wednesday. I'll see you then." He winked and walked out if the room as soon as Shawn called him.

I can't believe I'm doing this, I have no choice. I'm not going to let Taylor know either. We're not on the best of terms and what I do is incredibly none of his business.

At the same time my phone went off , i picked it up and Taylor's name was on it. I sighed and opened it.

Tay Tay~

Can we please talk

I'm not giving up on you

Please

I just want to talk

I will do anything

Just let me explain

I mean it wouldn't hurt to just hear him out right? It couldn't be that bad...

Me- Meet me at the coffee shop by my house in 20 .

Tay tay-Okay thank you.

I put away my homework and grabbed my phone. I walked down the hallway walking past Shawn s open door. "Hey where are you going?"

Shawn asked walking out of his room.

"Why does it matter?" He huffed and closed his eyes. "Because you just got out of the hospital and your ribs didn't completely heal." I rolled my eyes and ran a hand through my curls them putting back on my beanie.

"I'm going to the coffee shop. Problem?" I asked glaring at him. Shawn a been on my butt anything and everything. It's honestly annoying.

"Be back in a hour." She saud sternly and went back inside my room.

"Yea whatever." I walked diwn the wood stairs and grabbed my car keys off the hook and walked outside. My dad fixed my car in the stand of time of need being in the hospital.

5 minutes later

I pulled up to the coffee shop called Macy's, I love this shop, it's cozy and has good coffee. I walked in and the smell immediately hit me.

"Mia." I heard the all to familiar voice and stiffened. He was sitting at booth and I walked slowly over. He looked a mess in a sweatshirt and sweatpants both black and his eyes were red.

"So you wanted to talk?" I questioned looking at him.

"Yea, um I just wanted to explain and talk about us-" I cut him off and spoke.
"There is no us Taylor but explain." I said studying his face.

"Well I just wanted to say that I want there to be a us. I wanted what we had. Okay what happed a few days ago was a accident. " I sighed.

"Taylor we didn't have anything Taylor , you just felt sorry for the emotional student who didn't like to eat and you took it a to a level where you were playing with my feelings. Taylor I was being naive thinking that you actually cared." I spoke my vice cracking a little.

"See that's where you get it wrong, I care, I like you a lot. I never played with you feelings. I was the one trying to protect your feelings. We had something a connection or something because I felt it and I know you did too." He whispered staring directly into my eyes. He grabbed my hand and caressed it.

"Then explain to me who is she?" I asked finally letting a tear fall. "

"Shes my wife, we've been together for two years..." I slowly took my hand away.

"Wife." That word slipped past my lips. I'm a home wrecker.

"So I was you who're?"I questioned letting tears fall. Who cares any more I sure don't. I don't care. I don't care. But I do care.

"No!-"

"Then what was i Taylor, cause i sure wasn't your girlfriend!" I questioned shaking my head making the tears fling on the table

"I don't know what you were Mia. " Taylor breathed looking down.

"Now I have to sleep with Nash so I can make sure your wife doesn't see pictures of me and her husband being intimate....Taylor I'm going to get my schedule changed so we don't have to encounter each other."

"Please Mia that's not necessary-"

"This conversation wasn't necessary Taylor!"

He shook his head and looked me in the eyes.

"Why cant you justgivee him money or something, now you have to loose your virginity to him."

"Better than looking it to someone who has a wife.. goodbye Taylor." I got up and walked out.

A/N OMG OMG OMG OMG. WHAT IS GOING ON?????

Osorio do you guys even vote?? I never ask you guys to but i get 98 views but only 3 votes like thanks?

Answer these questions:

Did you expect Taylor having a wife?

Do you think Mia should really have sex with Nash??