𝟹𝟾

E N J O Y I N G T H E M O M E N T

"Hey gorgeous" JJ says coming towards me.

"Hey." I smile at him.

"Wanna go for a round of surfing?" he asks, holding up his surf board.

"I don't know..." i shrug.

"Come on, we still have to figure out who's better at surfing in the end, right? Besides, I haven't seen you in your new bikini yet." he winks at me, knowing it's driving me crazy, and that I can't say no now.

"alright." i go into my room and change.

I hear a knock on the door. "Mia?" groans JJ. "What's taking you so long?"

"Just a minute." I mutter back.

"Can I come in? I'd love to-" JJ says as I open the door.

"damn, Mia, where did you leave that cute little girl? You look smoking hot right now." JJ licks his lips and looks me up and down.

"Why thank you." i say smiling. "Come on, let's go."

"Hold on a second. I would love to rip that bikini off your body." JJ says in a raspy voice and lightly pushes me onto the bed.

"Oh come on, JJ." i laugh.

"Doesn't hurt anyone" he smiles and puts his hand to my cheek to kiss me. "the waves can wait"

-------

I feel weird, I'll say that honestly. But at the same time, I have never felt so good in my life.
When I think about Rafe, I feel bad. I know what he's doing to me, and that I shouldn't feel bad. But still, I'm cheating on him right now, and not just once.

--------

"Come on, shorty." JJ calls out from the water.

"On my way." I call back.

I run into the water and put my surfboard on the water next to me. I'm about to get on it when JJ lifts me up so I'm sitting on the surfboard.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a smile.

"Enjoying the moment." he says and comes closer. He goes between my legs, my legs are now wrapped around his waist, and kisses me.

The fear that Rafe will show up at any moment is growing in me, because after all we are on the beach.

"Let's see who's the better surfer," JJ says and gets on his surfboard.