𝟺𝟺

BREAKDOWN

I sit in the chateau. It is already late. I couldn't find JJ, and couldn't reach him. And I would never guess that he is at home. Suddenly I hear a knock at the door.
I wonders, because who would knock here? Actually, no one officially lives here anymore.

I go to the door and open it, only to see JJ standing in front of me. I stare at him for a moment, but then take him firmly in my arms.

"I've been looking all over for you, JJ." I say, releasing the hug.

"I'm sorry. I was just-- walking. Clearing my head." he lies.

"Come on in, it's late. Let's go to sleep." I take his hand and we go to my room.

"Are you sure I can stay here?" asks JJ uncertainly.

"what kind of question is that? Of course, JJ."

"It's just, I don't have anyone but you right now." he mumbles.

I lie down on the bed, and JJ follows me, lying down next to me. "they'll calm down. I'm sure they will."

"Yeah." he murmurs, leaning over me. "Thanks for being there." he says, leaning in for a kiss. The kiss is filled with passion and joy. It's what JJ probably needed to come back down. And I needed that kiss too.

"you've got to be kidding me!"

I hear an angry voice from the doorway, knowing directly that it's my brother. They turn to the door, confused and shocked. JJ immediately stands up.

"John b it's--"

"You're touching her again? Your fucking hands were on her again, JJ?" yells John b, shoving JJ backwards.

"John b, don't--" I try to say.

"Bro, it's not what it looks like!" defends JJ.

"Then what is it, JJ? Huh?" John b looks angrily at the blonde.

"Well, okay, it is what it looks like, but-"

"Fuck you, JJ!" John b punches JJ in the face.

I don't know what to do. I'm in like sort of a shock stare.

"It was nothing special, chill, okay?!" says JJ. I look at him confused. He looks over at me for a moment, then back at John b. "It didn't mean anything. It was just sex, okay? I don't have any feelings or shit."

I can hardly believe what I just hear. I thought he meant it this time. That he wanted to make it better. Fuck it he even said he had feelings for me. Was that all a fucking lie? What else, he can lie best of all. I look at JJ again for a moment, and then storm out of the room. After what JJ has just said, I just need distance.

"Mia-" he calls after me, but John B interrupts him.

3rd person POV

"I mean, that's what I would have heard you say last time. That it meant nothing, that it would never happen again."

"Yeah, but-"

"Just, just stop it, JJ! You're ruining everything! Literally. I'm tired of your shit, JJ!" yells JJ to his friend. "Everyone is." he says and walks out of the chateau.

JJ stands there, alone. Left alone. By every person he loves. He has no one left. No one. He feels like he's dying. Like his whole world is falling apart.