15) Strip

“Sis, I wouldn’t ask if I wasn’t desperate.” Cain begged.

I was the first girl to wake up this morning and as I walked down into the kitchen all the boys were crowded around the bench loading guns and looking at piles of paper. One being a huge map. I shrugged it off and opened the fridge until I heard Ash send everyone out. I turned around to see Ash leaning against the wall with a frown on his face and Cain standing behind me looking like he was having an inner debate.

“what?”

“I need you and Leight to strip for us tomorrow.” Cain spat

“WHAT!” I chocked

“that came out wrong. I mean at a joint so us boys can get shit done.”

I gave him a worst look. “I got what you mean.”

“Sis, I wouldn’t ask if I wasn’t desperate.”

“you just went psycho at me last night for doing that shit, now your asking me to do it in front of you.”

“NO! Not in front of me. fuck off. I don’t need to see my sister do that shit, but I need a distraction. We’re going into Lickers tomorrow and we have two guys in there that we need distracted. Please Sis, just this once.

“fine, but you still need to get Leight on board.”

“leave Leight to me, Thanks Sis.”

“yeah whatever.” I said walking upstairs.

“your seriously going to do it?” Ash said once I reached the top of the stairs.

“you fucking just asked me too.”

“no Cain asked you too. I didn’t think you would do it, or I wouldn’t have let them ask.” He blew up.

“what is your problem.”

“you’ll be on a stage with all these guys seeing your body Hīlaena.”

“it wouldn’t be the first time.” I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck. For some reason, him being jealous was getting me hot.

“that’s not funny.”

“it’s not a big deal.”

“whatever, any cunt touch you, I’ll fucking slit there throat.” he said pulling me up against him. Making me laugh against his lips.

I took a deep breath as I looked at my outfit.

My black and red pleated mini skirt covers my black lace panties.

Ashton made it clear that if I had to be on stage in just my undies and Bra they better cover as much as possible. So I chose my sexy black lace boy leg panties and red and black pleated bra that matched the skirt and tie.

A black and white frilly blazer. White knee high socks and black six inch heels. I applied dark eye shadow, and glossed my lips. Curled my hair.

I walked over to my curtain taking a deep breath.

The club had two stages beside each other. And apparently the two guys were seated directly in the middle.

I was going onto the left stage and Leight on the right.

“You ready?” Leight asked as she stepped up to her curtain. Wearing some sexy police outfit.

“I guess.”

“Don’t stress, you look hot.”

“Last time Leight.”

“Yeah, yeah.” she said as the song began to end signally for us to get ready. “Here we are, remember, 2nd row. 4 minute routine, hit the floor 2min work up, then meet there. Aight?”

“aight.”

“Here we go.” she said as OMG by usher began to play. I walked through the curtain being blinded by the bright spot light again. I pulled myself together as I noticed the boys begin to walk in.

I walked to the pole standing in front of it gazing out towards the crowd as Usher began to sing. I let the music run through my body as I kneeled to the ground my legs spread my ass pressed up against the pole. I heard the guys whistled I spun around holding the pole. It had been a while since I danced on this, speacially in bloody heels. I botty poped and spun. I dropped the blazer leaving me in just my bra, tie and skirt that could pass as nothing  but left my skirt on. I reached up taking a better grip of the pole as I spun around lifting my body up off the gound. Wrapping my legs around the pole and pulling myself higher. Flipping my hair every now and then.

I held my body out rolling it to the beat, when I caught Ashton’s gaze. Watching me with his mouth wide open. Then flipped my body side on holding it out doing the splits. Wrapping my right leg around as I let go of the pole with my left hand extending it.

Then dropping my right hand as my body fell leaving my right leg wrapped around and caught myself perfectly with my left hand behind my back. I saw Ash panic in the corner of my eye as he stepped closer to me. then noticed it was apart of the routine. I carried on with my routine flipping, doing the splits, spinning botty popping body rolling. It went on for four minutes as I watched guys drool and throw money.

Eventually we finished and I gathered my money as we made our way back threw the red velvet curtains and down the down the matching stairs. To the seated crowd we made our way slowly to the men we had been told to distract.

I took notice of the men. They were both old and bold. White fancy dressed old men.

My brother owed me big time for this shit.

I looked at Leight who was making her way over to them. I could see it in her eyes that she hated my brother as much as I did right now. But she plastered a fake flirtatious smile on her face as she flung her leg over one of the guys.

I hadn’t done this in so long. And there was a reason for that. I didn’t like it back then and I don’t like it now. It was just something to make me feel like I was sexy. I guess it was attention. Thats how nieve and stupid I was. Leight was another storey she done it cause she got free drinks, guys steering at her, an excuse to be half naked and well play up I guess. It was more her scene I was just along for the ride

Just as I lifted my leg read to start dancing on the other. I felt two strong arms picked me up.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

sorry the next chappy is private you have to fan to read