Chapter 8: 10 months suicidal

note: this is still in sunghoons pov (point of view) :)))

It's been 10 months and I'm still getting death threats. Enhyphen has 1 more month until we disband and I'm pretty sure it's gonna make my mental health worse. All the memories with engene and meeting my seniors..will be gone.

It was the next day and I left Yuris house. I'm glad she understood me. I quickly went to my dorm to have a rest.

I heard a voice and saw a oddly built figure. "𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯.." the mystery figure said. I was so confused yet scared but I followed it anyway.

After minutes of walking, I arrived where the figure wanted me to be. It was a 10 storey building. "𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘦, 𝘠𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦. 𝘕𝘖𝘉𝘖𝘋𝘠 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘌!" The figure chuckled. Will Yuri actually not care? What about my members? "𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺" The figure said repeatedly. My mind was running all over the place. I stepped closer and closer to the edge of the building, holding onto the railing. "𝘺𝘦𝘴..𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯". I looked back having 2nd thoughts. I didn't want to..but I was so tempted! "𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵, 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯" My dumb self believed in the figure and let go of the railing, and fell of the building. The air made my hair fly all over the place. Why did it feel so peaceful?

                   𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

After Sunghoon committed suicide, an unknown man contacted Yuri

"𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰?" An unknown man said
"Why do you have my husbands phone?"
"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭"
"I'll be there in 5"

                            𝘠𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

I was so confused. Why did a random man have Sungiyas phone? I ran to the hospital as fast as I could, ignoring everyone who asked for my autograph. I knew it was gonna damage my career, but Sunghoon was more important.

I arrived at the hospital. "He's right down that way" The nurse said. I nodded head with my chest beating heavily.  "Ah yes, Yuri Park right?" The doctor asked. I nodded my head violently. "I'm guessing this is your husband. Your husband committed suicide. He jumped off a 10 storey building." The doctor explained.

I dropped my bag and dropped to the floor, clutching my fists with tears in my eyes. "Is there any you can do to help him?!" I yelled with sadness. He let out a big sigh, "Sadly, he's already dead."

My heart and soul left my body. How could Sunghoon do this to me?! My eyes were full of tears and it flooded the whole room. The doctor left the room leaving me and Sunghoons dead body alone. I seated myself holding Sunghoons cold hand. "Why..? You could've told me.." I told to him with my head to the floor.

I gripped to my shirt as if I was holding my heart. "You meant so much to me! Why!" I yelled. I looked at his dead body in sadness. "W-what ma-ade you do t-this.." I stuttered.

I couldn't handle the pain. I waved to sunghoon goodbye and left the hospital with tears running down my face. My heart was broken. It felt like someone stabbed me 7 million times.

I entered my apartment and looked at a the photos I framed with Sunghoon. All the places we cuddled in. He still had his clothes here. I couldn't stand seeing them but I knew they were the only thing I had left.

                         𝘈 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

I wore Sunghoons clothes to work. I didn't care if they were to 'masculine'. It carried the scent of his cologne and it was the only thing I had left.

Obviously, everyone stared at me with disgust but I just gave them dirty looks. As people started whispering I gripped onto the shirt Sunghoon wore on our first date. It even reminded me of the times where he held onto my waist. I walked past my boss and gave him a weak smile. I smelt the clothes for my comfort and almost broke into tears.

"Oh park sunghoon, you're the biggest fool out there.."

_____________________________________

thank u for reading. The next part will be the last part for this book! I hope you enjoy the next part. Take care!