chapter 4: starting

Early in the morning at 6:00am, Sunghoon woke up early to buy food at the convenience store for yuri. He got dressed and tried to look presentable for school. "I can't believe I'm finally dating Yuri!" he said. He hummed his way to the convenience store and then saw..Eunha. Eunha grinned at Sunghoon while he rolled his eyes. He quickly walked out of the store to go to the café to get coffee instead.

"Gosh..why is he so hot?" Eunha thought.

7:00 am

Sunghoon walked to Yuri's house to eat breakfast.
*doorbell rings*

𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

huh?! what was that? Oh..it's just hoonie. I quickly opened the door "Oh..good morning hoonie. Why are you here?" I asked. "To eat/get ready with you obviously." He replied.
We just started dating yesterday and he's already committed to the relationship, I'm so lucky to have him.

"You look cute when you wake up, especially with your messy bun."
My eyes widened.."OH- HOLD UP- go wait in the kitchen let me get ready-" I said with embarrassment.

𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Sunghoon walked into the kitchen, only to meet Yuris mum. "Oh- Hi there, my name is Yur- I mean Sunghoon park"
"Ahh yes..Sunghoon park. Yuri told me a lot about you. She kept on going on until 3:00am" Mrs.Choi complained.
"Oh? really, does she love me that much?" He teased
"I mean, maybe. She said you got her attention the first time she walked into the classroom. You seem like a nice guy, I can trust you with Yuri right?"
"Of course!" Sunghoon said

Yuri walked out of her room looking prettier than ever. Sunghoons mouth dropped. "woah.." he said
"What is it? Do I look ugly?" Yuri pouted.
"No..it's not that, you look stunning" He complimented.
"Wow, so cute I'll leave you love birds alone" Yuris mum teased.

"Haha, thanks hoonie" Yuri attempted to pat his head but obviously failed.
"HAHA! to short to reach" He laughed off
"oh shut up!" Yuri chuckled
_____________________________________

As they were walking to school together Yuri asked "Should we hold hands in the hallway?" "That would be a fun idea" Sunghoon agreed.

They walked in the hallway leaving everyone speechless. Everyone was taking photos and Sunghoons friends were obviously teasing him. "Oh M GEe I lOve YoU BooGeR BeAr" scoffed Ni-ki. To spice up the room, Sunghoon put his arm around Yuri and headed to class.
_____________________________________

"Okay class! Today I will be handing out tests. This is worth 50% of your grades for this semester so try hard" Mr.Lee explained.

𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵

"Oh my gosh! That test was so hard" Heeseung complained. "No it wasn't, it was quite easy" Yuri bragged.
"Well thats because you're a nerd" Heeseung replied
"Ya! Don't speak to her like that" Sunghoon said
"Geez Geez, it was a joke sungshrunk" Heeseung said.
"HEY! WE DONT BRING THAT UP!" he said as he chased Heeseung down the hall.

"Uhm.."
"Don't worry Yuri, It's an inside joke" Jay said.
_____________________________________

𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭

"Do you have any plans?" Asked sunghoon
"No, not that I know of" Yuri replied
"That's great! I'll be at your house at 4!" After that Sunghoon rapidly ran away.
"What a cute weirdo" Yuri muffled

𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Well I'm home and there's only 30 more minutes until Sunghoons arrives. I quickly got dressed and waited for him at the front porch.