chapter 3: dream come true

Yuri walked into class 3 minutes early and found out that Sunghoon was there!
"Hi sunghoon!"
"Hey Yuri! How are you?"
"Good, What about you?"
"I'm doing great! I also have good news!"
Yuri scratched her head with confusion.
"Well what is it? tell me tell me!" She said.
"Well..I passed BigHits audition!" He yelled.
Yuri was in shock, was her 'friend' going to be a rising kpop idol?
"OH MY GOSH!!!! CONGRATS!! WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE THIS!!" Yuri yelled.
"We can go to the cafe! Where we first hung out with eachother!" He suggested.
"That sounds like a great idea" She agreed.

                          𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭

Yuri and Sunghoon both walked together to the cafe.

_____________________________________

"One vanilla milkshake please" Sunghoon ordered. "Hey! what about mine?" She questioned. Sunghoon lightly chuckled. "We're sharing obviously. You didn't even finish your drink last time we came here"
Yuri felt embarrassed.. "Oh yeah..right..heh".

             8 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

"Are you really going to be a kpop idol?" Yuri asked. "I mean..if I try hard enough I can" He replied. She smiled at him. "I know you can do it, trust me, I never lie"  They both laughed at her comment "Ahaha, thanks for the kind words. If you ever become famous thank me" He winked.

                         𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

A year later, Sunghoon developed a crush on Yuri and as expected, Yuri also liked him but never confessed.

"How's my favourite Bighit trainee doing?" She asked.
"Haha, you really are funny. I'm doing great, you?"
"I'm fine- wait..who's that girl staring at us?"
Yuri asked.
They both turned their head and saw someone duck down. "weird.." They both said.

That girl was Eunha. Eunha was Sunghoons first female friend and Eunhas first crush. Eunha loved him more than ever! She was like obsessed with him but..Sunghoon only saw her as a friend or worse. "Eunha gets on my nerves..she's so obsessed with me I can't wait until the friendship ends" was a quote that stuck with Eunha for her whole life.

Why did Sunghoon hate her so much? Well..let's say she:
-had photos of Sunghoon stuck up on her wall EVERYWHERE
-gatekeeped him
-couldn't even let his own sister talk to him

_____________________________________

Sunghoon and Yuri both walked to class together and saw Eunha death staring at Yuri.
"Why is she looking at me like that?" She thought.

As school ended, they both walked together to the convenience store to get some food but sunghoon encountered a tragic situation.

Sunghoon glanced behind him and saw Yuri collapse. Sunghoons eyes widened. "CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!!" he yelled.
He picked up yuri and tried to run as fast as he could to the nearest hospital.

_____________________________________
                        𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭

"Hello sir, By any chance are you Sunghoon park?" The nurse asked
"Yes"
"Great, You can go visit Yuri. She hasn't woken up yet but she's breathing fine."

Sunghoon walked to Yuris hospital room (idk what the room is called 💀). He sat down and looked into her eyes.
"if only you knew.." he said.
Yuris eyes slowly opened.. "sunghoon?..is that you? haha..come here" she said.
"gosh..are you drunk? did you lose your memory?" he thought in a teasing manner.