Chapter 7: 6 years later

6 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

Enhyphen have 11 months until they disband. Enhyphen went to the grammys and won. They definitely followed in Bts's footsteps. They are now the biggest boy group, along with TOMORROW X TOGETHER. Yuri finally got the surgery for her heart disease and is now 26 years old. She's now a successful fashion designer and owns a apartment. Sunghoon proposed to Yuri on the 23rd of February 2024. They have been married for 2 years now.

        𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥
(𝗽𝘀. 𝗜𝗱𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀)

23𝗿𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 2024

" Yaa! Jungwon! Are you kidnapping me? Why are you putting on a blind fold on me?" Yuri yelled.
"ShShSh, don't talk Yuri" He whispered. Jungwon grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the beach where Sunghoon was gonna propose.

"Take off the blind fold now" Jungwon said. As she took it off she saw sunghoon and the Enhyphen members standing behind him wjth microphones. "1..2..3" Jay said, signalling them to sing.

Sunghoon sang for Yuri with Heeseung harmonising with him as the rest of the members danced and played instruments.

"𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓪 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓾𝓶𝓫 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸. 𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂, 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓫𝓴 𝓘𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾"

"𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜? 𝙾𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

"Well, I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go
No one will know, oh, come on girl
Who cares if we're trashed, got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of patron and it's on, girl"

"𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓷𝓸 𝓷𝓸 𝓷𝓸 𝓷𝓸 𝓷𝓸, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓱 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓱 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓱 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓱 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓱. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓸 𝓰𝓸 𝓰𝓸 𝓰𝓸 𝓰𝓸. 𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓶 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂"

"'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you,"

They all finished singing for Yuri while Sunghoon knelt down.

𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗮𝗻𝗱 this font 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗘𝗡𝗛𝗬𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗚.

"Yuri, will you marry me?" Sunghoon asked while looking into her eyes. Yuri was speechless, she took a deep breath and said..
"YES!".

Her response made all the members jump and everyone who witness it clap. "MY BABY IS GROWING UP 😭" Heeseung said while wiping his invisible tears. Yuri went in for a hug and tightly wrapped her arms around Sunghoon. "Ew" Ni-ki said. They all laughed at Ni-ki and decided to eat the food jay set up.
"Mhmmm, this taste delicious!" Jungwon said. They all laughed at Jungwons cuteness and continued to eat.