chapter 1: meeting

"Good morning everyone, to start off the year we have a new student. Please welcome her and treat her with respect. Please welcome Yuri Choi" Mrs.Kim announced.

Yuri walked in and caught everyone's attention. She looked at their faces but one caught her attention..that face, was the face of Park Sunghoon. Everyone liked Sunghoon. He was the popular guy and the guy every man wanted to be.

"H-hi.. my name is Yuri Choi. I just moved here and im hoping that we can all be friends!" She said. "Well luckily, we have a spare desk since one of the students left the school. You can go sit next to sunghoon" Mrs.Kim said. Everyone was envious. " Wow..a new girl and she already gets to sit next to Sunghoon!" Eunha whispered.

Eunha was Sunghoons bestfriend..well until now. Eunha confessed her feelings to sunghoon but got rejected, which obviously damaged their friendship. Eunha thought she got over Sunghoon but she in-fact didn't.

5 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴

"okay class! Today im going to assess you on your collaboration. I will choose your partner and choose what topic you will be presenting with your partner. This is worth 35% of your grades." Mrs.Kim explained

Mrs.Kim told everyone their partner except for Yuri and sunghoon. "Oh gosh! I'm so sorry Yuri and Sunghoon! I forgot to tell you your partners! Well since everyone is taken, you guys have to be partners. Your topic will be about the human body" She said.

Mrs.Kim walked off. "Hey..my name is sunghoon.." He said.
His voice really shocked Yuri. "Oh, hey! My name is-" She got cut off. "Yeah, I know. Your name is Yuri" He said

𝘠𝘶𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Woah.. his voice was really soft and deep.
I didn't expect him to cut me off tho. The more I looked at him the more beautiful he was. "Hey, can I get your number? Can we meet after school to do the project?" He asked. I couldn't believe he said that to me. Maybe I'm full of myself..it's just for the project and nothing else..

"Oh yeah.. sure! You can text me anytime"

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩

"See you next time" He replied. His voice reminded me of something but i just couldn't remember..maybe I'm hallucinating.

𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Yuri walked to the school garden. She strolled around the school, not looking straight and bumped heads with sunghoon. "ouch.." he said. "omg omg omg, I'm so sorry, please forgive me!" Yuri pleaded. Sunghoon softly chuckled. "haha..no need to worry, I'm fine. I don't have any injuries" He said.

𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Woah..she looked beautiful. Have I met her before? I was stuck staring at her eyes..she looked so beautiful, I couldn't get my eyes off of her.

"Wait.. have I met you?"   "Yeah.. I sit next to you in class and we're partners for the project.." she replied. " Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry..I didn't recognise you. I knew I was bad at names but I didn't know i was this bad.." I said. "Don't be to hard on yourself. Oh, and can we meet up at the café to do the project? I don't have any plans after school" she said. "Oh yeah! of course we can" I said.

                  𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷
𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

Yuri quickly ran to her house to get dressed.
"Right..this isn't a date, it's just a time to finish the project quicker." she said to herself.

*𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯*

"𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘆𝘂𝗿𝗶, 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱.
𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲.
𝗜 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝘀 𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀"

"𝗼𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗲
𝘆𝘂𝗿𝗶, 𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗿𝗻
𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 4 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀
𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲"

*𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯*