chapter 2: start of the friendship

𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

I quickly ran to the cafe. I looked at my watch and surprisingly, i was early. I stood in front of the cafe and pulled a door that said push. Gosh, I'm so stupid.

I looked around to find sunghoon and found him waving his hand to get my attention.
"Hey sunghoon!" I quickly walked to him and sat down.

"I haven't really seen you hanging out with anyone, do you have friends?" I don't know what was going on in my head when I said that. "Of course I do! I have 6 friends but they usually play soccer and basketball. I'm not really into that so I usually go to the school garden." He replied. I was relieved that I didn't mess up the atmosphere. "Oh really? who are they?" Gosh, I'm so stupid! I just met this guy a day ago and I'm already trying to getting nosy.

"Actually..you don't need to tell me. Sorry for being to nosy" I apologised.
"Haha, no need I get asked this often. Their names are Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-ki. You should meet them!"
He said. For some reason , I felt safe around him..he was the only guy I knew and felt safe around..just like my dad.

"Do you wanna start the project?" he asked
"Sure! I'll try getting the information.."

30 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

"yay! we're finally done!" I said i said with joy.

𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Her voice was so soft..I wanted to know her better! "Yay! we're finally done!" she said with joy. She started jumping around like she won $1000000 dollars..it was so adorable. "haha..cute" I said quietly. I honestly hope she didn't hear that, I just met her yesterday. She kind of reminds me of Eunha.."wait what did you say? sorry I couldn't hear" she questioned. OH MY GOSH sunghoon you idiot! "O-oh don't worry heh.." I stuttered.
Why am I always having butterflies and blushing around yuri?!

*𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴* wow..what a way to ruin the moment. I looked back at Yuri and saw her face with a frown. "What's the matter?" I asked. I don't really care about anyone unless they're my friend but why was this different?.."Oh, it's nothing. It's just that it's raining and I forgot to bring my umbrella"
"Oh..I can walk you home if you want." I don't know why I asked that..I didn't bring an umbrella myself and if some girl at school finds me they will go crazy.

"Really?!" she asked. She looked so happy, I just couldn't resist. It's not like I liked her or anything..right? "Yeah! of course, let's go!"

                  𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

They both walked to Yuris house. "ACHOO!"
"Are you okay yuri?" Sunghoon asked "I just feel sick..that's all" She replied. "Wear my jacket, don't decline the offer you will get more sick if you don't." He said.

                         𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"O-oh..thank you.." I can't believe he gave me his jacket. WHAT IN THE KDRAMA IS THIS!!?? But it was kinda cute tho..wait, am I catching feelings? Nonono that can't be. I felt someone touch the top of my head. I looked up and it was sunghoon patting my head! I caught in his eyes and I didn't even realise he was staring at me! Why am I so dumb.

"You staring at something Yuri?" He scoffed.
I quickly looked away, gosh this guy..he really is something. "hahah i'm just joking" He said.
I got closer to him as we were walking. I knew he was the school's popular guy but I didn't know he was a flirt!

"We're here sunghoon- Oh my gosh!! You look so pale" I exclaimed "Come inside! I'll make you a cup of coffee"

I dragged him inside without thinking, I think I hurt his wrist a bit.. "Take a seat Sunghoon..the coffee is almost ready"

                     𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

                     𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

I didn't know she scared so much about my health..but where's her parents? "Here's your coffee Sunghoon" She placed it down as I was looking in her eyes and of course..she caught me. I feel like a total nerd around her.

"I'm sorry if this is a personal question but where are your parents?" I asked. She stayed silent and it honestly worried me. It was like she hesitated to speak. "Oh well..my dad died and my mum works 24/7 so I only see her in the morning." She said with tears in her eyes.

I felt like a total idiot. I quickly got up and hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry for asking, I'll leave now" I quickly got my things and was about to head out until she stopped me.
"No need..It's not your fault. Stay.." she said with a broken smile. I was speechless, how could she forgive me? "Right..Again, I'm sorry." How can all the girls at school like me when I treat Yuri like this?
"There's no need to be sorry sunghoon, we can be friends if you want"
"Oh..if you want to be friends then of course!"
"You're drenched..go shower" she said.
I was kind of shocked..I met her yesterday and she just lets me shower in her house.

"come on, go shower then you can go back home" she said. It was like she wanted me to leave but stay at the same time. Why are girls so confusing? Instead of responding like the idiot I am, I just followed her orders.

            2 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴

"I'm really sorry Yuri but thank you.." I said.
She smiled at me like I saved her life, I wish I could do something for her.."No need sunghoon. It's not your fault." "But..I'll only accept your apology if you let me call you 'hoonie'" She said in a cute manner. My eyes widened. I've never gotten a nickname before. But hoonie, out of all names? Couldnt it of been something else? "Haha..of course you can!" I patted her head right before I stepped foot out of her house.

We both said bye to eachother and then shut the door. Right when I was about to walk I could hear Yuri scream and get all shy and fan girly like. Was she doing it because I let her call me hoonie?

                  𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷