Chapter 13 - Nandos - Eleanor

Chapter 13 – Eleanor

I was watching TV, trying to settle my restless mind and maybe take a nap when I got a text.

“Wanna meet me and Mel out for dinner later?” From : JOSHY

It was Josh; I had gotten his number the day before at the zoo, after I had stopped crying.

I was just about to type a reply when another message came in.

“Zayn can come too!” From: JOSHY

I sighed. I hadn’t talked to Zayn since the day before, and I didn’t know what I was going to say to him since the kiss. I didn’t even understand why he kissed me. It felt like a betrayal, one of the things that kept my head high was the fact that I never even thought of cheating on Lou. I supposed it wasn’t cheating since Louis was dead, but I still felt a dull aching in my heart whenever I thought of Zayn or the kiss. The worst part was the fact that I went with it. I kissed Zayn even though it was wrong, Zayn was Louis’s best friend, how could I possibly betray Lou like that?

But I liked it. When I kissed Zayn, it felt completely right, Louis didn’t enter my mind in that one single moment in time, those brief seconds where my mouth was on Zayn’s. How could something that felt so good feel so wrong? But I needed to watch Zayn, for some reason I felt responsible for him, I couldn’t go three days without seeing him again. If he thought he hurt me, what would his apartment be like the next time something happened?

“Sure! Sound gr8!” I replied.

Then I sent out another text.

”I need your help. Come to my apartment. Quick.” To: KHIONE THE ICE PRINCESS <333

Then I added:

“Wear something nice.”

_____

Khione had arrived about a half an hour later, and we were getting dressed. Apparently Josh was going to take us to Nandos, which I was half nervous about. As Niall’s old favorite restaurant, I didn’t know the memories that would bring back to Zayn; I wasn’t sure how he would react.

“When are we going to tell Zayn that he’s coming to Nandos?”

By this time, Khione knew everything. What was the point of having a best friend if she didn’t know every single detail of your life?

“Right after I finish putting on mascara.” I said, putting the last dabs of black on my eyelashes.

“Am I coming?”

“You’re not leaving my side the entire night.” I said strictly.

She laughed.

“Or I could leave you and Zayn alone to go snog in a corner…”

“KHIONE!” I yelled, putting the lid on my mascara and slamming it down.

“Alright alright, calm down woman. I’ll leave you with Josh instead.”

I face palmed.

“You. Are. There. To make BLOODY sure nothing like that happens.” I said very slowly.

“If you insist…”

“I do.”

“Let’s go then?” She asked.

“Yeah.”

The walk to Zayn’s apartment was made in silence, I was nervous about what I was going to do to Zayn when we got there, what state he was in, and how he was going to react about Nandos. Khione seemed deep in thought as well, her intellectual but crazy mind probably thinking about polar bears freezing to death in Africa. You never knew with her.