Chapter 15 - Nervous - Zayn

Chapter 15 TDODD Zayn

3 DAYS LATER

“What do you want Josh?” I heard El say outside with a glance over at me. Anger built up in my stomach. She said some more words that I couldn’t understand, but her voice sounded annoyed and then tired.

“Why should I do that?” She asked with a huff, her voice slightly muffled through the glass. After a few seconds she let out a sigh.

“Fine.” She said and then took the phone from her ear and pressed what I assumed was the end button on her phone. With a glance at me she walked inside and sat down next to me on the couch. I began stroking her hair soothingly and she came and put her head on my lap.

“What did he say?” I asked.

“That he wants to take me out to apologize.” I tensed up. Had she agreed to that?

“And?”

“I told him that he would apologize, but only if you were there so he could apologize for being a jerk to you.”

A smile crept its way onto my face and my body relaxed.

“When?” I asked.

“At 7, at this restaurant I haven’t heard of. He’s picking us up. Mel will be there.”

            “Are you sure about this?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I think we need to give him a chance to make it up to us.” I sighed. Why did she have to be so perfect? Her forgiveness was extraordinary.

“Make it up to you, he doesn’t care about me.” She sighed.

“He invited you.”

“Because he knows that you will only go if I come.”

“That’s probably true.” She admitted.

“Come here.” I said with a smile. She walked over to me and I grabbed her arm and pulled me into my lap.

“What was that for?” She asked, laughing.

“For this.” I kissed her and then pulled away.

“What was that for?” She asked, her eyelids opening slightly so she could look me in the eyes with a shy smile on her lips.

“That was me agreeing.”

“I like you agreeing. I should get you to agree more often.”

I laughed and she smiled, her eyes looking up at me with a joyful expression.

As I looked her in the eyes, a sinking feeling fell in the pit of my stomach. I didn’t know what was going to happen that night, but I wasn’t eager to find out.

_____

Sooo sorry for the long update! And sorry its so short! 

This story is NOT OVER!!! A lot of people were thinking that it was over or it was on hold. No, The Day One Direction Died is NOT over, I was just really REALLY busy with school and then I was sick :/ 

Updates will resume to be on sundays, every sunday or every other, depending on how much homework I have.

THANK YOU FOR 83,000 READS ILYSM. 

If you read this, comment Zayn, because I heard the rumors about Zayn leaving the band and its sooo not true. 

BEST COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION!!! LEAVE A FUNNY, LONG COMMENT AND THE BEST ONE GETS A DEDICATION!!!! :D

Love you, xoxo - Brielle :) xx