Chapter 8 - Just Wow - Eleanor

"I shouldn't have come here." I mumbled.

But I knocked on the door anyway.

Nothing happened. 'I really shouldn't have come here.'

I knocked again. 'Zayn has to be home, his car is out front.'

I had been about to leave the hotel. Something had constricted my heart since I woke up, a feeling like i was missing something. I got dressed and walked out of the building, ready to leave to go find a Starbucks. I really could not concentrate in the morning without caffeine.

I reached the parking-lot when I noticed Zayn's car, in all of its shining black glory, a temptation. I hadn't talked to or seen Zayn in three days. After the funeral, I went home and cried myself to sleep. I didn't know who to call. I didn't want to be alone, but there was no one left for me. Dani was dead. Louis was dead. My beat friend and boyfriend. I didn't want to talk to Zayn. He saw Lou die. Watched him. I still couldn't get over that. The friendship that we had built was lost in one day. The fact that I was alone, completely and utterly alone made my cry harder, soaking my pillow with my lonely tears.

Until I saw his car. Almost incomprehensibly, my feet led me to his door.

Which led me to where I am now.

The car made me think. I missed Zayn, the days without him were boring and uneventful. I missed talking to him, having someone to talk to, someone to empathize with, someone who understood me indisputably.

I knocked on his door again.

And again.

And again.

It was out of my own stubbornness that I didn't leave. Only When I heard the "Coming!" And shuffling around inside, did I think of what I would actually say to him.

Finally, the door exploded open and my heart leaped, but I kept my face impassive. I knew from experience that he could be dramatic.

The door opened to reveal his body. The things I noticed:

1. He was shirtless

2. He reeked, like, really bad

3. He was holding a beer bottle

4. His hair was flat

Okay, the last one was kinda random, but come on. I had never seen him without his hair in a 'quiff' before. It was kinda good looking actually, except for the fact that the hair on top of his head was longer than the bottom. Unnatural, but kinda hot. Not that I thought of him in that way.

"Eleanor?" His voice was a question, as he openly stared at my face.

"Hi..." I said a bit awkwardly, as he was still staring at me with eyes full of shock, and a bit of horror.

"You know, when someone is at your door, you generally say, 'Hi, come in' and not stare at there face. Is my makeup smudged or something?" I snapped, the end from mixed feelings of self-consciousness. I had the urge to look in the mirror.

Zayn kept staring at me.

I had enough. "Thanks Zayn, I would love to come in." I remarked sarcastically as I pushed past him through the door.

That was probably rude, but I didn't care.

"God, did an elephant trample through here?" I asked as I looked around the filthy, bottle littered, stain infested apartment.

And it stunk. Bad.

"Uhh..." That was the first sound Zayn made since he said my name.

Just wow.

"I probably need to clean up in here." Zayn admitted.

"Ya think?"

We stayed in awkward silence for a moment.

"When was the last time you took a shower?" I asked seriously.

He thought about it for a moment.

"Four days?" His voice was a question.

I shook my head.

"Go take a shower." I ordered. His eyes grew wide.

"What?" He asked.

"Go. Take. A. Shower. " I ordered.

"Why?"

"Because you stink." Hey, there was nothing wrong with brutal honesty.

"Okay." He said and walked into a room that I assumed was his bedroom.

I looked around the horrid place. I spotted a little entryway that I suspected was the kitchen. I was kinda hungry...

I went to the kitchen that had pieces of stained brown glass on the tile that I assumed was from a beer bottle. There were wine glasses and shot glasses along with normal cups and even a random cereal box in the sink, which i walked over to and proceeded to place in the empty dishwasher. I three the cereal box away, but the trash was full so I searched around for trash bags and emptied it.

I continued cleaning the kitchen and then the living room, picking up random trash and cups strewn about his flat, for about 20 minutes until Zayn emerged.

"Woah." He exclaimed, looking around his now trash free living room.

"You didn't have to do that." He said.

"It needed to be done." I said.

"Yeah but-"

"Its fine. Lets go." I interrupted. He was wearing a black shirt with jeans and black converse, with his hair a but wet but in his trademark quiff.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"To have some fun."

----------

Hey guys, I know nobody reads these, but Im sorry for the crappy chapter... I tried to add some humor... I wrote this on my phone so...

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!

Dont you just love El?? :)

And I know Dani and Liam broke up, but I wrote this before they did. So Liam and Dani died before they broke up. K??

And you havent figured out how the boys died yet??

*Shakes head*

I wanna see how you think they died. Oh and im curious as to who your favorites are.

So comment what you think will happen and your favorite boy!!! :)

Btw, Josh is coming in soon, i didnt forget him!!

LOVE YOU MY LADYBUGS!!!

Oh, I have a kik. My kik is @Brielle94 if you wanna talk to me, feel free to kik me at any time, I wanna her what u have to say! My instagram is @Lay1Dbug and my twitter is the same. So you my follow me if you like :)

Bye my ladybugs!! :*

Xoxo - Brielle