Chapter 30: Unhinged

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUALLY MATURE CONTENT (18+)

***END AUTHOR'S NOTE***

"Xai'an. I have Yerin'an and the UnBlooded's. We have accessed their files and can confirm this is the only ooman facility that has more than simple data. It will be a simple matter to corrupt the files and send out various viruses to stop the rest." Baaul's voice said to him, but he barely heard it. The drugs pumping through his system were long from being out of his system yet and he knew a perfect way to help release it as he stared at his female.

"Uh...Xai'an? Are you okay?" Z asked as she huddled nervously to his thunderous approach and he liked that she was already submitting to him. His hand circled her small arm and pulled her up to her feet roughly, making her cry out in surprise. Then he threw her over his shoulder, careful to not hurt her on his armor. "Wait! Xai'an! What are you doing?"

"Baaul, I trust you to get rid of this place. I'm leaving with my mate. Now." He growled it out and then shut down all communications. There would be no interruptions.

He followed the map's navigation systems while he ignored Z's fruitless complaints about how her legs were perfectly capable of walking. Oh, not for long. Not when he was through with her...

It was then a door opened roughly and he was met face to face with the female who had touched him. Her blonde hair was coming out of her tight ponytail in messy strands and her white lab coat was splattered with blood that was not her own. She was holding a weapon far too heavy for her to properly hold it, but she was trying to aim right at him with a look of determination. He laughed at his sudden amazing luck. This stupid ooman female sealed her fate by thinking she could take him after hoards of her strong male species failed. She should have run, because he was going to kill her.

After she so brazenly touched him as if she had the same right his wriggling female had, he craved to kill her. Oh, he could almost taste her blood on his very tongue!

Since Z was facing behind him, she had yet to notice the ooman female. She was too busy reaching behind her to pull her metal skirt down over her round bottom while yelling something about not wanting to 'flash people' she didn't know. Whatever the pauk that meant...

Xai'an braced his legs to launch forward and thrust his wrist blades out before the ooman female could steady her aim. A simple pull of his arm and the females blood slapped the ceiling as he nearly cut her entirely in two; vertically. Her body flopped with a sickening wet slap to the hardened floor, still twitching because her brain had yet to catch up to the fact that she was dead.

He thought it would please him more to see the female indeed dead, but all he could think of was getting his mate in his bed. He didn't even pause as he continued to walk to the elevator that he had originally come down in. 

"Xai'an, please put me down...I have nothing on under this damn thing." Z mumbled just as he nearly punched the arrow button up. Pauking slow ooman technology! Couldn't this thing go any faster?

"No." He clipped. He was so hard right now that his cock was painfully pushing against his codpiece. No. He would not let her go. Never again.

She groaned but endured the travels as he whisked her out of the elevator. With a few presses to his wrist device, he called his ship down. It would be waiting for them on the roof by the time he got there, even with his speed. 

Xai'an had just enough mind to engage their cloaking devices before busting the door down into the theatre. There were a few cries of fear from the seemingly exploded door for no reason but he didn't care. He leapt to the second floor and raced up the stairs to the ceiling. His cloaked ship was waiting for him and the moment he hit the docking pad, they were lifting up into the skies as he had commanded.