Chapter 17: Plotting Bloodshed

"I managed to get the layout of the ooman facility." Baaul explained as he pushed the hologram into the middle of the control room. He pointed to the surface level and motioned further down. "It's most likely that your female is being held on the lower levels. My guess is here."

He enlarged a series of rooms next to a much larger room. It was three levels below the surface. Perfect. Once he got Z safely in his arms, he'd make sure nothing survived. A simple charge would bury any of the ooman's alive who missed his wrath.

"It's best we go in quietly at first." Xai'an growled, even though pained him to say it. "I want no chance of them evacuating her out or her being harmed. Ooman's are such spineless cowards despite their vertebrae."

Baaul nodded once, the motion made the cuffs on his dreads click together. "I think that is best as well. We should go in separately. You, here." Baaul pointed to the back entrance. "And I, here." He pointed to the front.

Before Xai'an could ask why, Baaul explained. 

"Once you clear the surface level, I will draw attention to myself so you may go in and get your female. If they assume there is only one of us, they will send the mass of their forces to me. Less oomans shooting at you means less oomans shooting at your female." 

Xai'an clicked his mandibles in thought. Baaul had a very good point. He may lust after the oomans blood, but Z was more important than that. Getting her out of there safely was his top priority. Besides, it was likely the ones who wanted her in the first place would stay close to her. That would be more than enough to satisfy his rage.

"Fine. Once I have her I will notify you. I will leave a charge so as soon as I tell you, you will need to be out in no less than three minutes. I want to bury them alive. All of them." Xai'an motioned to the larger room. There was a support pillar here. Taking this out would crumble all the floors above it. 

Baaul nodded again, his arms crossed over his chest. "Agreed. We can not allow them to keep the data they have on the Yautja." 

Just then a soft chime took their attention. They looked at the control center to see they had finally arrived at the ooman structure. 

Xai'an flexed out his hands as he snarled. He was ready to go get his female.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Short chapter I know. I need to edit the next one before I post it though. We're getting very close to catching up to where I am at.

***END AUTHORS NOTE***