Rules, Payments, Forms

PAYMENTS

This is for those who would simply like me to critique their book, and not a part of the folder. If you'd like both, do both of the payments.

1. Follow me permanently. Comment "DONE" inline along with your second account if you followed with one.

2. Add to your public and/or private library/reading list. (You need to be notified somehow) Comment "DONE" if you are.

3. Add any one (1) of my books to your public reading list. (I'll make sure to add your book too!) comment "DONE" if you are.

RULES

1. You must wait patiently for the review(s) since I am reading, voting, occasionally commenting and reviewing your whole book(s).

2. I will be accepting only THREE forms at a time. Meaning if all three slots are taken, I will be closing the book for catch up. But then after I have finished it all, I will be opening back up the shop for the next batch. Your second pw is anything that starts with the second letter of your first pw.

4. I have the right to decline or ignore your book if I'm not too into your genre or do not know how to critique said genre. You will know if you haven't been accepted if I didn't reply to your form for at least 24 hours. 

5. NO controversial topics/arguments! We are peaceful people.

CRITERIA:

I will be focusing mainly on plot and conflict, character development, emotions evoked through writing and scene setting. I am not particularly gifted with grammar either which is why I wouldn't be too strict on that point. Although I still do have basic grammar knowledge and if I find you lacking in those, I'd definitely correct you.

Formatting, blurb, title and cover will also be critiqued.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS CRITIQUE SHOP

1. Critiques of course.

2. I will be adding books that I have critiqued in a public reading list named: HIDDEN GEMS OF WATTPAD.

3. If you want to be part of the shared Google Docs folder, you can request multiple books/pieces of literature you need critiques on.

6. The Google Docs folder is where we can share our works with all the other people who asked for a review and/or for the link to the folder. Anyone can critique whichever they want! (But be reminded of the rules on the first part of this Critique shop)

FORMS:

Username:
Book title:
Genre:
Would you like to be part of the shared Google Docs folder? :

*If so, and if you have read all the rules, PRIVATE MESSAGE me your Gmail so I can add you on the Google drive folder*

Inquiries? :

Password:

Second password:

(Please comment inline in a single but coherent comment with enough spaces to understand or else I won't be able read your form >>)