Important Explanation!

Hello! Welcome to Mackenzie's Critique Shop. In this book, I will be helping you in improving your book! For free! What I mean is no real money is needed for you to receive critiques.

As an aspiring writer here in Wattpad, I too have sought for quality critics. Ones that don't just tear your whole craft without giving any helpful advice. And also ones that don't just do it for the payments and try to force their own book into you.

Here in Mackenzie's Critique Shop, you will have the critiques you want, without much setback. You can even gain a genuine reader out of me!

English and/or Filipino books are accepted.

How it works:

This critique shop works just as any other shop. Except for its shared Google Docs aspect.

In the shared Google Docs folder, anyone (even if they haven't asked me for a review) can ask for the link to the folder.

Once I've given you the link, you can now upload your work(s), and leave it up for critiques on the other members. But before that, there are a few more things you need to know.

RULES FOR THE SHARED GOOGLE DOCS FOLDER:

1. Works of any length can be uploaded. It can be flash fiction with 2 lines, or as long as seven thousand words. But that should be it. You can't upload a whole book in the folder.

If you want a critique on your whole book, apply for the usual critique shop mechanics here and I'll add your book to the queue. With that said, the shared Google docs folder is simply for one shots, flash fiction, excerpts, chapters, essays, reviews, or whichever that can be read but isn't a whole book.

2. English works only. Even though I, myself, accepts both English and Filipino, other people in the folder might not.

If you want your Tagalog book (or piece) to be critiqued, ask for me instead.

3. If your piece has Smut, or is rated 18+, please add a warning at the start.

5. The format for your folder names will be: Book type (Flash fiction, essay, excerpt), add M if it's mature, Genre, Title. Failure to adhere to this format will result in a strike.

6. Be respectful.

7. If the piece you're going to upload is an excerpt, a blurb, or anything based on one of your books on Wattpad, write the title of that book at the end of your file. The reason being this will help potential genuine readers read the whole book as well. 

PAYMENTS FOR SHARED GOOGLE DOCS FOLDER:
Yes, there are separate payments or requirements for this and the usual critique shop mechanics.

1. Critique ONE file from the folder once you've been given access, before you can upload your own works. If you haven't yet contributed to critiquing other people's works but have already uploaded your own, you will be given a strike. If you still refuse to critique other people's works and/or leave your file up, you will have to leave the folder.

If you have uploaded your own work and would like to upload another, you would have to gain the privilege by critiquing yet again another work. If there are no more files in the folder to critique, you can upload your piece without having to do the payment. You can also critique whenever you want, even if you're not asking for a critique on your own book. 

Why am I so adamant about this? Helping each other is the main point of this critique folder. You won't expect to get help if you don't help others with their own work too. Plus, critiquing other people's works is a huge help in your own writing!

2. If the book of the excerpt or piece you're critiquing is or based on a book in Wattpad, vote for at least five chapters in that book. You see, this will be beneficial for you especially, since what you'd do for others will also be done unto you. Your password is your favorite show.

Any questions? Things I forgot to mention?

*In order for you to be part of the folder, you would have to PM me (if you don't want to ask for a critique from me), or fill out the form in the next parts (if you'd like a bonus critique from me as well). 

CHECK NEXT PART FOR FORMS AND MORE INFORMATION>>>