Give me peace, but then you steal it.

Zane and Isabella had been behind the bushes for hours and yet his father's general hadn't walked out of his house. And given that Zane was utterly terrified of worms, he had quite a shock when one almost crawled on him and shriek woke the guard up but thankfully they didn't get caught spying. Isabella had glared at him and told him to shut up. And they were failing spectacularly. 
Eris was going to slaughter him after their failed attempt. Izzy was angry at Eris for not telling her of his 'plan'. And now they would royally mess up if he saw another worm and peed his pants.
It was something about worms that made him feel sick in the stomach. They crawled and were greasy and moist and muddy. Some had too many legs. They made him itch so he hated the creatures.
The man walked out and Isabella pinched him. He swore and rubbed his cheek, she gestured him to pay attention. The general in all his lavish glory was drunk.
"Sir..sir...you are drunk...you should be inside." The guard stammered
The General waved him off. Zane shot Isabel a weird look. She was looking through the long glass and urged him to look.
There was a piece of the phosphorus thing beneath his shoes they used to blueprint the tracks and he didn't know the name of it. Isabella rolled on her stomach to the nearby bush and successfully got by unnoticed. After all they were wearing camouflage clothes.
She signalled for him to join her.
He rolled and got there.
Then Isabella unrolled a map from her bag. It was this districts map with all locations blueprinted.
She placed her finger on the warehouse the general was drunkenly walking to.
"Zane, I'll drop down from the roof, follow the general and be quiet, if I don't get there in time use the smoke bomb, and then get out unrecognised." She whispered
"Sure will do, love." He muttered and grabbed the bomb from her and kissed her cheek.
He then pulled up his hood and crawled out of the bush and kept low to the ground. He then climbed the nearest tree and got to the top batch without rustling much. Then he located the window to the back of the warehouse. And then he jumped to the ledge of the window and opened the window and got in and shut it.
The warehouse was damp, it looked like the foundations of the building were wet. Heavy silence hung in the air, he softly passed the shut and maybe locked doors, he passed the dome from which Isabella was going to drop in from.
He passed double doors and then turned around and went in.
And out of the blue a guard popped in and struck him with a cane. He remembered Isabella's warning and shook his head, he pushed off the Male and grabbed a vase from nearby and crashed it into the mans head and then snatched the cane and slammed the stick into the mans gut and slit his throat.
Maybe the man recognised him.
"Zane..Vanserra." He whispered and bled out.
"Shouldn't have done that." He muttered to himself before then walking along the corridor and found himself in front of a door.
He opened the door and found two girls sleeping on bunk beds. The looked weak and pale. Their heads were shorn. The both were wide eyed and staring at him. Their cheekbones jutted out and their mouths were van.
"Who are you?" One of then asked weakly
"Depends on who are you?" He said
"Please...please..we..we want to get out..my mother is still looking for me." The girl began crying.
"What? Then leave."
"We can't...he-
"Who?" The question was simple
"General Rhoe." The girl said as she began to cry.
"Come, I'll get you out." He said
They shook their heads.
"Why not?"
One of the girl got out with a hand cradling her large stomach.
"What the hell?" He muttered running a hand through his hair
"He-
"Your with child?"
They nodded
"You're both with child?"
"Yes."
"Shit." He whispered
"Why would he keep you two here?" He asked
"There are a dozen of us."
"You're all?"
"No, two more were but they died."
"Look I cant get you out, not now. But you must keep quiet and act like I never came. I'll come, with a crew."
"Please." The girl said
"I can't." He said
"Can't the high lord help?"
"The high lord won't ."
"Fine, two of you." He said and gave one of them his knife.
"Follow and try to stay calm." He murmured before walking out of the door.
The nodded slightly.
The three of them quietly made their way form corridor to corridor halfway across the warehouse. When suddenly a bell rang. Zane pulled down his hood and unsheathed his sword.
And then six to seven males surrounded them.
The girls breathing fastened as they nervously stood behind him.
"Who are you?" The Male asked
"Once again I say, that all depends whether you let us leave or not." Zane said
"Who are you?"
He threw a dagger and it hit home in one's heart and then males charged.
Keeping the sword up and also protecting the women from the men was difficult. A lanky Male pounced on him and made an attempt to tear the hood off. Zane punched him in the jaw and the Male staggered back spitting blood on the ground. The man then advanced with a knife and swiped it as an attempt to slit his throat and he kicked the man in the chest and grabbed the knife and slashed down to emphasise and then pulled it out and left the lanky guy on the floor. One of the girls had fallen down on the floor and the other was puking in a corner. And then Isabella dropped in, she had a bandana covering her nose and mouth and a mask over her eyes, only showing her eyes. She was unrecognisable, only her curls in the braid were recognised and he signalled her to get the females she nodded. Zane then used the cane and bashed two heads open and chucked one and the man hit the wall and snapped his head and Zane snapped the others neck with his hands. And then he turned to get the sword from the floor and felt a man lunge on him form the behind and took out his small dart knife and as the man neared he turned quickly and slashed the sharp knife down the man's face in straight line and tire it on his throat and pulled the thing out.
Only one male remained and as he was about to run away, Zane kissed his remaining knife's hilt and threw it, and the blade embedded itself into the mans head and he surprising fell forward and bled out.
He turned to walk to get the knife and a shrill scream echoed and he turned around only to hear Isabella's cry.
The general was standing, with a knife to the girl's neck.
Zane almost burned him and then remembered the cover. And as he stood helpless, the general slit the girl's throat and she went limp.
And then a knife hit the general's stomach.
She walked to him. It was her first kill.
There was some rage in her eyes.
"How dare you?" The general said
"You killed her."
"She was worthless."
"And you are too."
"I'll hunt you down and everyone you love for this wound."
"In that case, I'll take my knife back." She whispered and pulled the blade out and Rhoe slumped to the ground.
Zane walked to the general, the man he learned from.
He then pulled of his hood, Rhoe's eyes widened and Zane then brought down his fist on the man's face and burned the man's face to ashes.
He turned around and Isabella stood over the other girl who had slumped to the ground.
"What happened?" He asked her
"I think she had a heart attack."
"What do you mean?"
"They probably were friends and death may have shocked her." Isabella said
And then Isabella walked out of the room.
"What about them?" Zane asked following her
"We can't take them."
"Bùt-
"Zane, we can't."
"Fine." And then they left.

Lilliana was on the bed. She felt like throwing up, but she had done that, she felt lost, more lost. Her heart was racing, she was drowning. She was going to die. She wanted to die.

Eris and Sirius were smiling at Beron through their costumes, the dresses looked funny on them but with all the frills and layers, they looked like females, maidens. The wig was itching his scalp. Sirius looked awkward, with his lanky frame fit into the dress, he looked weirdly tall. But all they had to do was spy.
Sirius had a black wig on that was styled into a half up, half down style with two braids and a comb. But the more hilarious thing we're the cosmetics, looking at his brother in cosmetics made him want to laugh. Their eye lashes were darkened, they used Lilliana's gold dust to shimmer their eye lids and with a lot of setting powder and tonics had finally managed to make their jaws look a bit round. Their eyes were with kohl and lips were coloured. They looked feminine and posh and exactly the kind of females that would try their chances at their father's meetings as plus ones to one of the ministers. And they were not allowed at the meetings so this was one chance to get the information they needed. With Eris's back still hurting, he looked like someone had stabbed his legs. And given the tight slippers their feet were adorned in, it was like they were waddling around the room. One thing they were thankful for was that the dresses were according to their size.
Sirius had been worried
"But Eris, What about our chests?"
"Mother's seamstress will sew in stuffings."
Sirius had then reluctantly agreed.
It wasn't about the fact that they were wearing dresses or had their faces made up, or even their wigs. It was that Sirius had a trek due with a few friends. And now he had to cancel.
A Male stopped next to them and introduced himself.
"And you are?" Carlos asked
Sirius shot Eris a glare and then blushed and said.
"Diana." Sirius said softly, but there was some reluctance.
"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady."
Sirius gave his second attempt at maidenly blushing. The man then kissed his knuckles and the annoyance in Sirius's eyes almost made him laugh.
Sirius smiled.
"Come on lets get a drink." The Male said and offered Sirius his arm. Sirius took it and flashed Eris a glare before leaving with him.
Eris smiled to himself and instantly felt guilty.
Eris walked to a corner and sat down.
He felt regret, for sending her away, she would probably want to kill him, he had broken the trust and also broken the friendship they had built. But it was for her, so she can be safe. And even though he kept repairing that in his head he felt like a fraud, those words felt fake and lie. And maybe that's what everything was.