Even on my worst day, did I deserve, babe All the hell you gave me?

"You all are idiots." Lilliana said before dipping the cloth again in the freezing water and applying it onto Eris's head
Eris was still unconscious, but he looked dead. Like the 'I'm in peace now' dead but they all knew he was alive. Very much alive. His chest was moving and he was breathing. Though there was some small satisfaction on his face that Sirius hadn't been able to recognize but slowly he understood. After all Lilliana was taking care of him, the person he wants to be with is taking care of him without any obligation. Of course he's satisfied.
That little shit.
Felix was going to check up on Zane who Lilliana has ignored since the past two hours. She had frozen the room to keep the temperature low so Eris wouldn't get some sort of fever. And Felix and Sirius were getting cold.

Zane was asleep by the time they went in. Sirius wanted to go to Lilliana and crack a joke or two, but he knew she would not appreciate jokes at this time. So he followed Sirius back in the room they shared.
Felix was completing his painting that he was making for mother while Sirius then cleaned his desk and organized it. The war had been awful. The war with the king of Hybern. He remembered every gruesome detail of it. And before the war too. He remembered when they had fought the high lady of the night court.
She had ice powers too. Well had many in her arsenal but ice was there and fire was there too.
Lilliana resembled Feyre Acheron slightly. Lilliana May have not faced any known trauma like Feyre Acheron did in the hands of Amarantha but he knew she had been through shit when he spotted the scar of her neck. He also knew Eris knew what happened to Lilliana. Lilliana May be taking care of Eris but she was angry at him and would give him hell for it. Though the story of why Eris left Morrigan in that forest may interest her, she'd most likely kill him for it. She had told Felix about her adoration for Morrigan and Feyre. And Feyre's scary sisters. She thought they were brave and loyal and the list went on and on.
Sirius hoped she forgave Eris because seeing his older brother so upset or miserable was pretty awkward.
The pinning and longing in Eris's eyes was hilarious but he felt sad for his brother. Lovers are tricky to keep when your father runs your world. Beron had murdered Jesminda all those decades ago.
It was bad, Lucien left them. Yes he might have  been a misfit as their father had babbled but he was their brother and he knew that their was something different in Lucien ,there was kindness that he had seen in another male but he had no goddamn idea about it. And he also knew that Eris had an idea about why Lucien is different then all of them and he had an inkling that the night court knew even if Lucien didn't.
He would find out. Perhaps one day ask Rhysand himself.
He got in bed ignoring the weird glances Felix sent towards him.
He shut his eyes and fell asleep.

Lilliana frowned at Eris's handsome face. She wanted to kill him or strangle him but she didn't.
Or perhaps she wanted to hug him and forgive him but the thought of doing it made her gag.
So she left the bastard sleep in his cold room.
She found Rhea in the courtyard sitting on the grass her mass of silk red hair unbound. The lady had a sketchbook in front of her and she was sketching quietly. She looked more younger like this. Though there was a faint bruise on her neck, no, bruises on her neck
Beron needed to die.
Abuse this was, he was abusing his wife and lover.
The lady heard her and turned her face towards her. The usual light in her eyes was winked out, she looked dead.
Dead inside
Shit
A few bruises were on her face and as said before on her neck and disappeared beneath her clothes. But the only thing she noticed a locket sat on her pale neck, it glowed form within, and another bruise completely healed and Lilliana was sure she heard her jaw fall to the floor.
"Your grace, what is that?" She asked
"Nothing." Rhea said and quickly not so discreetly took of the locket and shoved it into her boot.
"No, can you..um.." Lilliana attempted to say and Rhea understood.
She handed it to Lilliana, the locket was warm in her hands, though slightly recoiling from her Magic. She looked at Rhea, she knew then.
"Even without this locket you have something warm inside you. A certain warmth that is entwined with your very soul. You have it woven on your very existence. And I have seen that warmth, haven't been there before but have heard of it. It's form one of the solar courts." Lilliana spoke
"How-
"It belongs to Helion spell-cleaver." And as her voice stumbled upon the word helion, Rhea grabbed her hand and winnowed to her room.
Lilliana's room.
"Yes. Yes it does." Rhea said
"He's my mate." Rhea said
Wow.
"But then why-
"Beron knows and-
"Helion's power has flowed through you into one of your children. His face is more darker than his brothers and his kindness known. Lucien Vanserra was the child you had with Helion." Lilliana said with a gasp
"Yes." Rhea said
"Beron knows it and it is the reason my son...my poor son was kicked out and abandoned." Her voice broke
Lilliana saw the hurt in her eyes.
"I can't assure you about your son's health but i do assure you that your secret is safe with me, my grace." Lilliana said and sat down on her desk and began to write something on a parchment of paper.
Rhea left.

Dear high lady,
I hope this finds you in peace.....
————————————————————————
-Paris
Ps there might be some grammatical errors