What if we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine

One would call her dramatic, but it was very much needed. After the pain of a fundraiser meeting she attended, she waited until the room cleared up and the females left. Then she found the kitchen and rounded up some girls to help her with the decor of the room to make it more colorful, if she was going to remain there for a painful amount of time, she could at least do some good by staring at colors.
After having the table cloth changed, and also the curtains, the room looked brighter, she was going to drag the ladies in this room by an hour, so she then got the girls to round up snacks, and then they readies the place for a meeting, sheets and ink was brought in and kept in a pile to the side, one of the girls whose name was Amelie found informative books and brought them in, and after making the place look suitable, the next task was to find willing guards to help her locate the ladies.
So she sent Amelie and the rest of the girls to help her and then she made her way to the council room.
And then a hand was on her wrist and she was pulled into the dark. She froze.
And then she moved a bit to slam her elbow into the person's stomach. But a hand caught it. So she tried to be threatening, and snarled.
Even if it did work.
"I've seen that move many times." A cool familiar voice drawled.
"Leave me be Magnus." She said wrenching her wrist out of his touch.
"Oh what fun would be in that?" Magnus cooed
"What is your problem?"
"Do you want a list?"
"No, I want nothing from you." She said quickly and turned to open the door, and turned the handle but it only rattled and didn't budge.
"It's locked darling." He said
"Open the door Magnus." She said
"How about no." He said
She turned to him and still kept her hand in the doorknob.
She was sure they were in a broom closet, the fae light had lit up, Magnus, Eris's cousin stood his arms crossed leaning on the wall.
"I would advise you to open the door." She said trying to sound scary
"Or what? You'll kill me?"
"I could." She breathed,
"I'm more trained than you."
And now she was probably doomed.
He took a step forward and perhaps she stopped breathing. Her magic rose up, and perhaps all her training vanished.
"Panic?" Magnus asked
She glared at him.
And then he neared too close and his breath touched her ear.
"Room 20." He whispered before vanishing.
"What the hell was that?" She whispered to herself before sliding to the ground.

After pulling herself up from the ground, she twisted the doorknob and went out. And she then went to the meeting room, it was full of the ladies and she turned to Amelie and thanked her with a nod. Then all the females turned to her.
She nodded.
"Hello. I'm-
"Lilliana." A girl said
"Yes, and I heard this was a women's rights and so I was there in today's session but it was mote full of gossip than anything so-
"You wanted to be preachy and correct it." The same girl said with a snort.
"I'm not trying to be preachy but rather helpful, many women have their rights taken from them, they deserve it."
"Do they?"
"If you think that people don't deserve their rights that they earn after they serve their homeland with all they have, then you truly don't deserve to be a part of this, but please educate yourself."
The girl rolled her eyes.
"Just because you're the daughter or wife or part of a wealthy family and have a good status and get your rights doesn't mean others do. I can assure you, a few women here are not getting all their rights."
"Just because you were robbed off your freedom and handed over to Eris for marriage doesn't have to mean that you can boss us."
"My marriage is none of your business."
"It is."
"And why is that."
"It is my business when you're marrying my lover." The girl said
Lilliana's confusion maybe gave it away
"I'm Cecily, lovely to meet you Lilliana but I liked you better when you didn't ruin my life."
"You're her."
Cecily smirked
"Yes." She said
"Great." She muttered under her breath
"Lovely to meet you to Cecily, but I don't care. And I feel like I've pulled him enough that he doesn't want you anymore."
"Doesn't he?"
"He's never even told me your name? Your definitely not that important."
"Aren't I?"
"No you're not important to me, and about Eris, you can see it for yourself."
"Anyways ladies, please scribble down your ideas on this parchment of paper, the we can discuss them. And then we'll all have a cup of tea."
A few hummed in agreement and grabbed paper and began writing.
She smiled at Cecily, as bright as she could. But she needed a drink.