And you're cursing my name, wishing I stayed Look at how my tears ricochet

"God this is cold." She muttered
Eris had been laying in the grass, a hand over his eyes.
"Stop whining." He murmured
"Well I can't help it, the water is cold."
"Just say ,it you want me to help."
"In your dreams."
Eris chuckled before waving his other hand.
The water warmed.
She hummed.
She grabbed a handful of water and splashed it on Eris who then sat up with a jolt, narrowing his eyes, his gaze piercing as he wiped the water from his face. His lips had morphed into a pout.
Yet he scowled.
She stuck out her tongue.
And suddenly the water warmed even more and she yelped, she had felt it because her feet were soaking in the water.
She stood up, taking her feet out of the water, and snarled.
Eris made a face, she hurled a huge snow ball at him, from thin air.
He grabbed it, but it melted in his hand.
"Okay stop, we're getting late."
She stuck her tongue out again.
And they mounted their horses and set off.

Amvale was soon in view, it had a huge market place before the more commercial area appeared, the market was full of stalls, and carts with vendors selling all kinds of things that varied from cloth to saddles. And also it had many food stalls. But much to Lilliana's excitement, they didn't get to eat anything.
Many people roamed, the females in bright skirts and dresses, the men in their jackets or coats. There were shops of clothing garments and many other necessities. Moreover it was a loud place.
They passed without getting recognized, as they had worn cloaks when Amvale came into view since Eris didn't want any parading, they had stayed quiet.
It did get a bit overwhelming, and her breath caught thrice at the random pushes or slight touches, there were other horses and riders making their way, but this was a safe place since no one would ambush in a public place. Or maybe they would.
She also did start trembling when a few people neared and it had gone unnoticed by her but Eris had asked her in a low voice and told her about it.
After crossing the market or bazaar as they called it, they finally arrived in the more residential area, they crossed, houses and estates. And then finally reached to a huge manor.
"This is the other estate." Eris said as he got off.
She then hopped of, patting her mare, who in her head she had named; Penelope.
The horse neighed softly and then Lilliana with a sad smile bid her a goodbye before following Eris into the manor.
They walked through along corridor and then took a left and a right and then arrived in a study.
"What are we doing here?"
He pointed to a door on the left.
"That's where we are staying."
"So it's basically your room in this...place."
"Yes."
She nodded
"You'll find clothes there and you can change them we head to a meeting."
"Great." She murmured before waking into the room.
She shut the door softly and looked around.
It was cream colored room, it had a bed, a huge one. And an armoire was standing beside a wall, there was a chest to one side. There was a couch and table in front of it opposite the bed. And a table and chair in another corner with a lot of papers stacked on it.
She opened the armoire, and a few dresses hung, she took one out, the one that looked the most comfortable, and hurriedly put it on, and quickly realized it was a mistake, it had a corset, and she hadn't worn a corset in a while.
One of the reasons she hated them was, they hurt her Stomach. And the rest were similar.
Tying the goddamn corset was a difficulty, she finally forgot how to tie it, but ended up doing it with muscle memory. It was tight but she wasn't going to waste more time in undressing again and putting on another one.
So she hurriedly pinned her hair back and wore her shoes.
Then she left the room.
Eris was sitting on a chair and looking out og the window.
"Eris?"
He looked up.
"Oh you're here."
She nodded. He had looked deep in thought.
Then they walked out.
The two quietly walked into a hallway, and there were guards standing in front of every double door room. They bowed to Eris, and she awkwardly nodded. Eris didn't make much notice of them.
Then they reached the last room, Eris pushed the doors open and the chatter went quiet.
A male stood up.
"Eris." He greeted
"Lovely to see you." The Male said
"Wish I could say the same." Eris drawled.
"Oh hello, good to see you didn't die minister." Eris said to another Male.
The Male Just huffed in response.
"You showed up."
"I had to."
"Too busy warming her bed?" A young looking Male said with a snort
Now tension was swimming in the air.
"I would advise you to shut it, cousin." Eris warned.
"And if he is, How is that concerned to you? At least he can get a female, but you, with that attitude I doubt it, highly doubt it." Lilliana said
"Oh darling they need a good looking face." Eris's cousin said
"Well you don't even have that." Lilliana said
A few snorts sounded
The supposed cousin rolled his eyes.
"You're feisty." He then said
"Do I know you?"
"You must have heard of me? I'm much spoken of I'm the forest house, I'm sure."
"To answer your question, no I didn't know of your existence until a moment ago, and it doesn't matter to me. I'd highly advise you to have a sharp mind not a sharp tongue, it'll do you no good."
The Male got quiet.
"Now that I hope you're done with the talking, I shall do the honors of introducing you, Lilliana this is my cousin; Magnus, cousin this is my wife, Lilliana." Eris said
Magnus nodded
Lilliana just slightly shook her head and then looked around.
It was long room, with a long table placed with ministers sitting around it with piles of paperwork and documents.
"Now can we get started?"

They had been chatting about the happenings and gossip in Amvale. And Lilliana was going to pull her hair out. Eris had sent her off to the ladies after two hours of discussions about courtly matters and funds. And once she had arrived on the hall, she introduced herself and then had sat down beside a brunette who focused on writing something on a journal.
And all they had done in the past hour was gossip, the few quiet females had been sitting in the back, some had their faces veiled, some were wearing masks, some had been wrapped in shawls. Then there were the other females , with their brown, blonde, red, and dark locks down, face made up with cosmetics, and dresses showing too much then intended.
And then one of them turned to her.
"You must be Lilliana Mae."
"Yes."
"I would congratulate you, but it's more of sorrow that I feel for you."
"Why?"
"You've married an ultimate heartbreaker, there's always some other female with him when we see him."
"And?"
"So don't rely on him or hand him your trust."
"Suggestion noted." Lilliana said
The female turned away.
Lilliana then decided to turn to the girl on her left who was busy scribbling.
"Miss?"
The girl looked up.
Her eyes were a beautiful blue, her skin was pale, and had brown hair.
"Yes?"
"I'm Lilliana."
"I know."
"And you are?"
"Eowyn."
"That's a pretty name."
The girl nodded
"You're from here?"
"I live here now, but I hail from Hawthorne."
And that made her grin
"You're from the winter court?"
"Yes."
Lilliana squealed.
"As much as I like your excitement, it wouldn't hurt to realize that I'm busy." Eowyn said
Lilliana nodded and got quiet.
Understood.
She was not accepted here.
Maybe she could tell Eris, she wanted to go back. She missed Rhea already.
So she took a deep breath and then went through that session without making efforts in laughing or chuckling at any funny joke or talk. She just sat, a scowl on her face and stared into nothingness as the next two hours passed.