Stop

Your POV
Tom turned the tv on and we watched it until, I felt Slick on my leg, It all made sense, the pain the sweating, I looked at Tom and he looked at me "I'm in heat" I said "Yeah, I can smell it" Tom said, I stood up but the slick just ran down my leg, I walked to my room upstairs Tom followed me and I sat down on the bed "Do you need anything" Tom asked "I need you to leave, to your after Party" I said "No, I want to stay" Tom said I shook my head No, "No please I'm not going to be in my right mind in a few minutes and I don't want to do something I'll regret, please" I said and gave him puppy dog eyes "Fine... but call me if anything happens" Tom said I nodded and he walked out of my room.

No ones POV
Tom locked the house front door and walked to your car and drove off feeling like he had forgotten something, a guy came out of a bush and went to the front door and lock picked it and stepped inside.

Your POV
I heard movement downstairs and knew Tom had not left, "Tom" I yelled, I heard someone walk up the stairs "Not right sweetheart" I heard a voice say that definitely wasn't Toms, "Who's there" I asked "Just me" The voice said and walked in, it was the guy that had threatened me at the Supermarket, "Look what we have here" he said as he closed my bedroom door behind him "I was coming to kill you" he sniffed the air "But on Second thought, I could do what I said you could only do which is you having my pups" he said, I stood up "You wish" I said as I ran for the door, he pulled me by my shirt shirt collar and threw me onto the ground "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll do all the work" he said, I crawled to my bed side table grabbed the lamp and threw it at him, it smashed on his head "Fuck" he yelled I got up and ran to the door opening it and ruining downstairs "You can't escape" he yelled as I heard his foot steps behind me, I ran to the front door and tried it but it was locked, he had locked it from outside, I ran to the living room and searched for something to protect myself with "Come here Sweetheart, you'll enjoy being a young mother" he yelled, I ran into my dads room and hid inside the closet, I looked around Inside and spotted hangers, I grabbed some "Where are you" he yelled, I covered my mouth with one of my hands, "Oh, just like in the olden days, the Alpha hunting for the omega" he said, I heard him Enter in the room he sniffed, he could smell me because of my heat, he Yanked the closet door open and pulled me out I yelled as I tried to hit him with hangers but he grabbed behind my neck, because I was in heat this made me weaker then I already was, "Stop" I yelled he didn't let go and dragged me back up stairs, we walked back into my room and he threw me onto the bed and got on top of me, he got near my scent gland and right next to my bonding skin, which an Alpha would bite when he wanted to mate with an Omega, "Maybe I'll make you my mate" he whispered into my ear, I began to cry, He wiped my tears "Don't worry, you and my child will be fine" he said and began to unbuckle my jeans.

No ones POV
Tom was driving when he realized he had forgotten his tux, he turned the car back around and began to drive back to your house, he got there and parked and walked to the front door, he tried it but it was locked, he looked around and noticed the lights in your room where off, you couldn't haven't left not in the state you were in he thought to himself, "Y/N" he called out as he knocked on the door but there was no response, he looked around at the floor and spotted a Bobby pin, something wasn't right, he walked around to the back of the house and found that a door was open, he walked inside and saw that there was a mess of stuff, he walked to the living room and was getting his tux, "No, stop, please" He Heard you yell, he threw the tux and ran upstairs, he walked carefully to your room, "Don't worry you'll learn to love it" Tom heard a different voice say, Tom opened your door and saw a man on top of you, "Get the Fuck off" Tom yelled as he charged at the man and threw him on the floor, Tom got on top of him and began to punch the man, "Stop" You yelled and stopped Tom from throwing another punch and helped him up.