Tomorrow

Your POV
"Hello" I said as I picked up the unknown number, "Y/N" I heard a voice that I instantly recognized as Toms, "How are you" Tom asked I laid on the bed "I'm good, You" I asked "Good... How was your day" Tom asked "It was cool, how was your day" I asked "Good, I filmed the last scenes for my Movie" Tom said "Really, I thought you had already filmed everything" I said "No, just reshoots or different angles" Tom said "Oh, that's cool" I said "Yeah, Do you wanna meet up Tomorrow" Tom asked "Sure, What time" I asked "Does 7am sound good, Darling" Tom asked I blushed I heard him chuckle "Are you laughing at me" I asked "No, I'm just imaging you blushing" he said "Ha, Ha, Chuckle all you want" I said "Yes, Darling" Tom said "No, Stop that" I said "Should I, Darling" Tom said "Tom, I swear" I said "Okay, Okay, I'll stop, For now" Tom said, I heard him whisperer the last part "What was that" I asked "Nothing" Tom said "Y/N, Lunch's ready" I heard my Dad yell "I'm coming" I said "Who was that" Tom asked "Oh, that was my Mate" I said "Really" Tom said I heard the panic in his voice, I chuckled, "No, it's just my dad" I said "Good, you almost gave me a heart attack" Tom said, "Yeah, Well, I got to go" I said "Okay, Bye, Y/N" Tom said "Bye, Tom" I said and hung up. I walked downstairs to see Dad paying a pizza man, "Don't just stand there get the table Ready" dad said I nodded and got two plates out followed by two cups and I put them on the table, "Who were you talking too" Dad asked as he placed the Pizza on the table, "No, one" I said "Yeah, no one makes you chuckle like that" Dad said, "Yeah, You do" I said "No, you're chuckle reminds me of your mother, I used to make her chuckle like that" he said and went quiet, he looked at me "You're more like her then you think" He said "Thank you" I said as we sat down and he served the Pizza. "How did you meet mom" I asked "How, well, I was getting ready for my prom, when she showed up and accidentally poured her drink on my suit, we talked for a while, and I knew then and there she was my soulmate" He said and looked at his hand which still had his wedding ring, "I bet she also felt that" I said "Oh No, she was stubborn at first, but I kept asking her out and finally she gave me a chance and the rest is history" Dad said as he took a bite of his pizza, I then took a bite of my pizza, "Wait You never buy pizza" I said "Yeah, well I tried to make lunch but it didn't work out" Dad said I smiled "You could have asked for help" I said "No, you were busy" Dad said raising his eye brows up and down "Dad" I whined "Who is it" he asked "No one" I said "Well, I hope no ones is a good no one" Dad said "Me too" I thought to myself, after lunch I went outside and decided to drive myself to a park, when I got there I Parked and sat down on a bench, there where kids playing on the playground, a little boy came up to me "Can you tie my shoe" he asked and put his shoes on my jeans "Sorry" a woman said as she grabbed the little boys hand, "No I can do it" I said as I bent down and tied the shoe "Thank you, Sir" The little boy said I nodded "Have a good day, Buddy" I said as the woman and the little boy walked away. I sat on the bench a little longer, I got up and walked back to my car and drove back home, it was getting dark, when I got home I found my dad asleep on the couch he was snoring, I grabbed a blanket and put it on top of him and went straight to my room, then I realized that me and Tom were going out in public, was it a date, I went to my closet, there was barley anything because it was all mostly packed up, I found my blue sweater and black jeans, I put those on my bed I looked out my window to try and see the stars but that got boring, after a while I laid in my bed and watched YouTube till I fell asleep.