No one

Your POV
"What do you mean you didn't get him anything" I said "Yeah, I kinda forgot" Anne said "Anne, Um, got to the Barnes and Nobles and get him something cool I said "Okay" she said and hung up, I couldn't believe she forgot her boyfriends Birthday, I then watched YouTube, Watch Mojo to be specific, but after a while I got bored and turned the Tv back on, the news was playing Tom, he was being interviewed, I got comfortable and began to watch, "So, Can you describe your new Movie"the Interviewer asked "All I can say is, it is one of my favorite Movies" Tom said, I chuckled, "Are you supposed to stay here a little while or when are you going to start Working on your new movie Pilgrimage" The interview asked "Actually we are going to start filing next Month" Tom said "Really" The interview said he nodded, then the interview ended and I clapped even if no one could hear me, I turned off the tv and walked to the kitchen and started dinner, "Goodnight" my Dad said as he yawned and walked into the Kitchen and sat on a table chair, "What are you making" he asked "I'm making pasta" I said as I opened the pasta Sauce container, "You think Tom would like to come" Dad asked I shrugged, "Don't know, I don't think so he's at an interview right now" I said "He is" Dad asked, I nodded, "Well that's inconvenient" Dad said "I guess" I said as I dumped the pasta water out of the pasta, "So, Dad who was your nap" I asked, After dinner Dad went back to his room and I went back to mine, and then Tom called and I picked up and laid on my bed "Are nervous for tomorrow" I asked him "Not really... but I will say I've never liked premiers" Tom said "Why's that" I asked "Well, they yell you're name a lot and tell you to look a certain direction and there's a lot of flashes and pictures" Tom said "Well, why do you go" I asked "Because it be rude if I didn't" Tom said "Yeah... what are you gonna wear" I asked "Oh, I'm going to wear a tux" Tom said "I bet you're going to look good in that, Love" I said "You think, Darling" Tom said "No, I know" I said" What are you going to wear Tomorrow" Tom asked "Something casual, because I'm not going on the red carpet" I said "Your not" Tom asked "No, did you want me to go" I asked "If you wanted to" Tom said" No, but I'll be in the side line cheering you on" I said "Thank you" Tom said I could hear the disappointment in his voice "Hey you'll do great" I said "Yeah... but at least you'll be there" Tom said, "I wouldn't miss it for the world" I said, I heard Tom chuckle "What did you do Today" I asked "Nothing much, just last interviews, what about you" he asked "Nothing much" I said "Okay, well I have to go prepare for Tomorrow" Tom said "Wait, I'm going to drive their so give me the address" I said "Okay I'll send it" Tom said "Goodnight, Love" I said "Have a good dreams, Darling" Tom said and he hung up, I covered myself with my blankets and fell asleep.

No ones POV
"You found him" A guy asked as he walked into a warehouse "Yes sir, and his names "Y/N       Y/L/N" The other guy said "Why are we going after him" Another guy asked "Because his smart ass thought he could stand up to me in a supermarket, someone needs to teach this omega a lesson, No ones messes with Me" The guy said