Love

No ones POV
As the night went on Tom felt you move, he opened his eyes and saw you were asleep, but you were rolling to the edge, he smiled and pulled you closer to him.

Your POV
I opened my eyes and realized it was morning, I was closer to Tom then I was last night, I rubbed my eyes, and stretched, I tried to move but his grip was tight on me, I probably was rolling off the bed, I detached his arm from me and got out of bed, I walked to the bathroom and closed the door quietly behind me, I changed clothes and walked downstairs, when I walked downstairs I didn't see my dad so I think he was still sleeping, I walked into the kitchen, might as well start breakfast, I opened the Cupboard and pulled out two pans, I put them on the stove, then I took out the eggs, I placed those on the table, took out three eggs and placed them on the counter, I cracked one and put it on a pan, I cracked the other two and put them on the other pan, they started to sizzle I grabbed a spatula "Y/N, What are doing" Someone said causing me to jump, I looked and saw Tom "Oh, I'm just making breakfast" I said "Really, you know how to cook" Tom asked "Yeah, don't you" I asked "No" Tom said "Well good, I'll teach you" I said and winked at him "Really" Tom said, I nodded "Great" Tom said" Why did you come looking for me" I asked" Oh, I didn't feel you next to me, First I checked the floor and you weren't there, So I got up" Tom said "Was I rolling over at Night" I asked "Yeah, but I wasn't going to let you fall, Darling" Tom said and winked at me "It's to early" I said but blushed "It's never to early to see you Blush" Tom said "Whatever" I said, "I have to go wake up my Dad... Watch the eggs for me" I said Tom nodded and I left to go wake up my Dad, I was about to knock on his room door when a yell erupted from the kitchen, I ran back to the kitchen and saw that the eggs were burnt and Tom had a bowl with Water "I'm so Sorry,  Y/N, they just set on fire, I'm so Sorry" Tom said and walked to the sink and dumped the water I walked up to him and cupped his cheek, "It's okay, will fix it" I said he nodded, "Okay" I said and grabbed my phone and put Cheap Thrills By sia  and placed my phone on the counter "Okay, grab the eggs" I said Tom nodded and went to the fridge, I got the pans at threw out the burned eggs, Tom handed me three new ones and I cracked them and put one in one pan and the other two in the other one, I turned to him and began to dance, he laughed and danced with me "Come On, Come On, Turn the radio On" I sang Tom smiled at me I blushed, we continued dancing, we danced into the living room, I pulled him in and pushed him back, he pulled me by the waist and let me go, I laughed while he smiled at me "You're a good Dancer" I said "You too" Tom said I grabbed his hand and put my hand on his shoulder he put a hand on my waist and we swayed to the beat, we continued swaying and I looked him in the eyes, he looked at me and leaned in and we kissed, we kissed for a minute and when we stopped the song was over, "Good Mooring" My dad said, we looked at him and Tom let go of my waist "Good morning Mr. Y/L/N" Tom said, "Good morning, Tom" My Dad said "How long where you standing there" I asked "Long enough to see that kiss... I was right" My Dad said and walked to the kitchen, I looked at Tom and he blushed, "Let's go, before the eggs get burnt" I said he nodded and we walked into the kitchen, the eggs where ready and I served them on three plates, "So, how long till you two Mate"Dad asked "Dad, were still dating" I said He looked At Tom "Soon" Tom said and raised his eyebrows up and down "Nope" I said, After breakfast Tom had to leave, "So I'll see you later" I asked "Yeah, Later" Tom said and he pecked my lips "See you later, Love" I said he looked at me confused "Is that my name now" Tom asked I nodded, "But it's not as good as, Darling" I said, he blushed "Bye, Y/N" Tom said as he walked out the front door "Bye, Tom" I said, I closed the door and fell to the ground, I was keeping it together but now I was a blushing mess, I just had my first kiss with someone.